[Snody] Snakecharmer....

[NOT Mine :p ] Mikes rendition of the tactical bird and trout knife...

SNAKECHARMER.jpg

Keith,

It's scary. The man must dream knife designs. Then to come up with a name like that for a knife like this?????? It's just not right!!!! Not right AT ALL!!!!!! :rolleyes: :confused: :p :D

Neil

Ha, I agree 100%

I like this piece, very simple yet wickedly effectice on those innocent fur, fish, and game!

Thanks for posting the pic, Keith.

Looks cool. I like the handle and that grind is awesome.

But I have to ask, what exactly is a "tactical" bird and trout knife? Is this something you carry in case maybe you get attacked by a fish?

And in order for it to be tactical, shouldn't it have to be black? I mean, what would Les say?

:p

This is going to be a cool little knife. You can use it for hunting/fishing or you can carry it in a neck sheath and use it for utility or self defense. The list of uses is endless :) I can't wait to get one of these :D
michael

Keith,
That is one sweet knife, cool sheath setup and great pic.

Phillip

I can take credit for nothing more than posting the pic...as far as I know these were taken my Mike.

I like it!! And nice pictures Keith.., that's a must have Snody...

"Hunters seek what they [WANT].., Seekers hunt what they [NEED]"

That looks like exactly the kind of knife I would want to have with me if I ran into a bunch of mean looking trout.

Killer Snody! That Snakecharmer is a must have! Killer name too! I don't know about the snakes, but it sure charms me!

DerekZ

Back