So, Busse guys: What's on your wrist?

pbubsy

Gold Member
Hi guys! How is everyone? It's been a little while so I feel the obligation to POST and just say HI! What better topic than "What's on your wrist?" Since you all have great taste in knives, I'm sure it spreads to other areas! So lets see! OR hear.

SO either by picture or type, what's on your wrist-and which of your Busse's is your all time or current favorite?

My favorite knife is probably my smooth handled 1/300....though I LOST all my pics a week ago when I accidentally dumped a bunch of them on photobucket :p.

My favorite watch? I've actually got three, the three I own and rotate throughout the week but the one that's riding shotgun is my PAM 111
P1010058-1.jpg

Geez man...where have you been? I actually had to look and see the last time you were active/last post. Missed you bro...welcome back

To answer your question, a WRISTSTRONG bracelet :p:D I am too poor to afford anything better than timex

Thanks! The feeling is mutual!

I've been doing a LOT of side work, working out/dropping weight, LOTS of school. Basically just workin like a dog. I always have to check my email for a number of things and every time I open the internet I get my email account popping up, CNN and Blade Forums. It should show that I'm on every day....but I don't really get the chance to ACTUALLY get on very much right now. Just been occasionally lurking or selling something I won't be using. Down to users now. I'm trying to finish up school as fast as I can and buy a house in cash within a couple more years. Just been hustlin, fixing up cars and flipping them...doing some side jobs with friends in the construction business and trying to work towards my goals.....I haven't been buying knives but this watch set me back a little :D though my justification is that I got it at around half it's original cost and it'll last me the rest of my like :p at least I keep telling myself that while the cavity where my left kidney used to be aches!

WHAT ABOUT YOU?

I couldn't muster the energy to actually take a picture, but I am currently wearing an Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean. Great watch, love it.

BTW, beautiful Panerai.

Casio GIEZ GS1000BJ Tough Solar, Wave Ceptor, 5 motor G-Shock.

XXX
gs1000bj_3153.jpg

Sounds like you have been busy!! I am just enjoying summer...the school year takes a lot out of me. I do work at a pizza shop still...typical college student job. Other than that, going up to my camp to party, partying, spending time here, playing some kind of sport (tennis and ping pong are the big ones now), or just relaxing and watching tv.

And don't worry about the watch...it's ok to spoil yourself every now and then :D

I couldn't muster the energy to actually take a picture, but I am currently wearing an Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean. Great watch, love it.

BTW, beautiful Panerai.

Thank you! Just so happens that's one of my three watches TOO! I LOVE mine. It does well in the ocean too :D Just got the rubber strap for it. It wears wonderfully. It's a cool, retro looking watch :thumbup:

BTW: G-shocks are among the coolest out there. Hi tech is cool. I like the Suunto's too!

Sounds like you have been busy!! I am just enjoying summer...the school year takes a lot out of me. I do work at a pizza shop still...typical college student job. Other than that, going up to my camp to party, partying, spending time here, playing some kind of sport (tennis and ping pong are the big ones now), or just relaxing and watching tv.

And don't worry about the watch...it's ok to spoil yourself every now and then :D

Most definitely :foot: School just makes the summer THAT much better :D Partying keeps you sane. Have a cold one for me!

My sport is just enjoying the ocean right now. I went out spearfishing a few days ago and caught a hefty Bass. Weather's been GREAT!

pbubsy? I knew a pbubsy that used to post here. He had a sexy woman in a bikini as an avatar and he always made me jealous with his SHBMs... :eek: Paul? Is that really you??? ;) :D:D How are ya, man?? Welcome back! :thumbup:

To answer your question, I don't wear it much since my phone tells me the time (that is when I care what time it is), but I have an Omega Seamaster Professional chrono-diver in titanium. Turns out that I got one of the last available as they apparently don't make 'em in titanium anymore. It's a great watch and about a third lighter than the stainless steel version.I'd snap a pic, but it's out getting tuned up & lubed up.

Most definitely :foot: School just makes the summer THAT much better :D Partying keeps you sane. Have a cold one for me!

My sport is just enjoying the ocean right now. I went out spearfishing a few days ago and caught a hefty Bass. Weather's been GREAT!

Most definitely dude. What kind? :D I love when people complain about high school, like my brother. They have no idea what college is like. It's certainly no cake walk. I go to Carnegie Mellon (not sure if people on the West Coast even know what that is) and it's ridiculous...makes me want to cut myself. Thats why I found Busse :cool: Just kidding obviously...its for all the foreigners :p

And spear fishing...ocean as a sport? Now your just braggin'

My current primaries are Seamaster Pro when I'm in the mood for analog, or a G-Shock Mudman for digital. Wearing the Mudman today. Usually I wear the SMP on week days.

In the flesh :eek: err....type :D I'm doing very well! Just enjoying the summer as much as possible! How about you?

I can't make you too terribly jealous with my collection now as I'm down to my favorite 1/300, a Desert SJ and my HOG ASH. My three favorite knives HANDS down ;)

Hotrodkelley has all my SHBM's :eek: it seems he's been banned since I last frequented the forums though.

You have excellent taste, I had that same watch in steel but sold it to get this one. It's a very classy watch. The same man who designed it also has designed some very elegant watches for other brands. He actually designed the The Audemars Piguet Royal Oak if I remember correctly. Way cool watch. It's actually based off the Valjoux 7750...it's an awesome movt. Did you use the AD or go straight to Omega?

pbubsy? I knew a pbubsy that used to post here. He had a sexy woman in a bikini as an avatar and he always made me jealous with his SHBMs... :eek: Paul? Is that really you??? ;) :D:D How are ya, man?? Welcome back! :thumbup:

To answer your question, I don't wear it much since my phone tells me the time (that is when I care what time it is), but I have an Omega Seamaster Professional chrono-diver in titanium. Turns out that I got one of the last available as they apparently don't make 'em in titanium anymore. It's a great watch and about a third lighter than the stainless steel version.I'd snap a pic, but it's out getting tuned up & lubed up.

In the flesh :eek: err....type :D I'm doing very well! Just enjoying the summer as much as possible! How about you?

I can't make you too terribly jealous with my collection now as I'm down to my favorite 1/300, a Desert SJ and my HOG ASH. My three favorite knives HANDS down ;)

Hotrodkelley has all my SHBM's :eek: it seems he's been banned since I last frequented the forums though.

You have excellent taste, I had that same watch in steel but sold it to get this one. It's a very classy watch. The same man who designed it also has designed some very elegant watches for other brands. He actually designed the The Audemars Piguet Royal Oak if I remember correctly. Way cool watch. It's actually based off the Valjoux 7750...it's an awesome movt. Did you use the AD or go straight to Omega?

I can't complain, especially about the weather here this summer. I'm emjoying it very much. Warm days, cool nights, & low humidity for the most part so far this July... Not your typical weather for PA. this time of year!

I jumped straight to this Omega. It 'spoke' to me... curse my expensive tastes!! :grumpy: :D:D (What's an 'AD' besides Active Duty?? ;))

Glad to hear that you're doing well and glad to see you back around these parts! :thumbup:

I don't know if it will qualify me as a Busse guy, but I did just get a Sarsquatch CE in the mail today and I have a Hellrazor on the way, so here's my Breguet Type XXI. Love the Sarsquatch. Awesome knife.

orig.jpg

7A28_7029_1.jpg

7A28_7029_3.jpg

SEIKO 7A28-7029 - Quartz Chronograph

Same movement they issued to RAF pilots in the 80's & 90's. 15 jewel movement, all metal construction blah blah blah.

Got my first one in 84, this one is the second I've owned, they made them from 83-85.

Last edited:
Most definitely dude. What kind? :D I love when people complain about high school, like my brother. They have no idea what college is like. It's certainly no cake walk. I go to Carnegie Mellon (not sure if people on the West Coast even know what that is) and it's ridiculous...makes me want to cut myself. Thats why I found Busse :cool: Just kidding obviously...its for all the foreigners :p

And spear fishing...ocean as a sport? Now your just braggin'

If it's got liquor it's my favorite drink ;). He just doesn't have the dicipline yet. I'm on the 8 year plan so I can't even remember what it's like not being in school or working most of the time. It's all good, you still find the time to have fun. I haven't heard of that school I've taken a few classes at state and it's not all that bad...and the JC system is about as easy as it gets...especially the fire tech classes. It's actually interesting. State schools are great because the girls are dumb. TONS of sport there ;).

I'm spoiled...the only place I could move would be Hawaii.

I can't complain, especially about the weather here this summer. I'm emjoying it very much. Warm days, cool nights, & low humidity for the most part so far this July... Not your typical weather for PA. this time of year!

I jumped straight to this Omega. It 'spoke' to me... curse my expensive tastes!! :grumpy: :D:D (What's an 'AD' besides Active Duty?? ;))

Glad to hear that you're doing well and glad to see you back around these parts! :thumbup:

It's the coolest summer I can remember! I know what you mean, Omega and Panerai are my two favorite watchmakers out there. They both make some incredible watches that are hard NOT to get :thumbdn: I also like Bell & Ross, I used to have this one:
P1010053-2.jpg

They're WAY pricey but if you hunt for one and wait long enough you can come up. They loose much of their value when used. I sold it with the Seamaster to get my PAM though.

Back