So-Lo's BIG photo thread!!!

So-lo, what spydie knife is this? Sorry, Im not very good with spyderco models but would like to get some and this one looks nice.

That is a "Sage 2," and hands down one of the best EDC ever made! :thumbup:

With the Ti framelock, full flat grind, spyderhole opener, and wire clip there is A LOT to like about this knife. It has a pretty big fan base :D

Beautiful knives, So-Lo. :thumbup:

I know you've probably answered this before, but I'll ask anyway - how do you get your edges to become so polished? It looks like you free hand and strop generously, but I may be wrong.

Lets do work! :D

IMG_0046.jpg

IMG_0050.jpg

IMG_0052.jpg

IMG_0054.jpg

IMG_0056.jpg

IMG_0059.jpg

IMG_0061.jpg

IMG_0064.jpg

IMG_0067.jpg

A fun whine and cheese thread :D

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

And just a little more info on the Spork :thumbup:

High polymer double drawen non-termoplastic comprises the body, and the high tactical army green para cord wrap provides the operater a super tactical grip.. for "what ever" the mission calls for. The super hightech carbide cutting edge that is placed on provides years of "sharp edge" life! Our edges will hold a usefull working edge for the rest of your life and even your kids life... and even your kids you do not know about lives!!!

Yes, act now to get the ultra highly collectable lanyard bead!!! This ia a one off bead and each will be a little different from the next.

The bonus Titanium clip makes carry a no brainer!!!

YOU NEED THIS, but act fast beacause quantities are limited!!!

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

IMG_0022.jpg

IMG_0025-1.jpg

IMG_0049.jpg

For just $1999.99 you can have the piece of mind that nobody's wiener is bigger than yours.

Can I get a clear picture of the Strider lock bar cut out compared to the others?

Its hard to choose a knife to carry when just "one" row looks like this :D

f970a70c.jpg

Back