SOG TV/Movie Apperances

In the Walking Dead, Series 5 Episode 7, when Abraham is kneeling at the back of the bus, the girl (?) comes up to him and there is a good shot of a SOG, I think its a SOB Super Bowie.

Mick P
Hi from Australia

In the Walking Dead, Series 5 Episode 7, when Abraham is kneeling at the back of the bus, the girl (?) comes up to him and there is a good shot of a SOG, I think its a SOB Super Bowie.

Mick P
Hi from Australia

Yup. When I saw that I thought "Hey, that's a SOG!"

Good screen grab.

My apologies if this has already been mentioned. I just watched the movie "The Equalizer"
and at the end of the somewhat lengthy fight scene between hero (Denzel Washington) and a bad guy
in the bathroom furnishing section of the Home Market (Home Depot?) the bad guy tries to reach
for a knife but Denzel kills him with a piece of broken mirror. The knife on the ground appears
to be a SOG Seal Pup or variation. The distinctive blade shape is visible.

AirSOG in The American (2010)

qDf7WWQ.jpg

Last edited:
Sog knives advert

[video=youtube;Nr4qEca-B5Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nr4qEca-B5Q[/video]

Reviving a nearly dead thread....but saw Mission Impossible Rogue Nation today.
Bad guy uses what I think is a SOG Seal Team in a knife fight.

Last edited:
Seen a sog seal pup on law and order svu tonight.

Here is one for you guys. This is from "28 Weeks Later" which is a sequel to "28 Day Later". I liked the sequel actually better. Anyway, Jeremy Renner's character has this knife strapped to his vest or LBE the whole movie. He never uses it I don't think.

Hard to tell what it is. The Sheath looks like it is from a more modern SOG (IE, not seki). Something like the Gov-Tac or Daggart. It has a dagger shape at the tip. The but of the knife looks more like a seki SOG like the Dessert Dagger or Government. Someone earlier in the thread thought it was a Seal Team which it is not. Thoughts?

bwyOHEbh.jpg

JhD5iwwh.jpg

YHzNKNJh.jpg

I know you've seen this before, but here's my frame grab of House with the SOG Twitch XL. After I saw this episode long ago, I went and bought one. Very sharp and quick.

Just spotted this from a rerun of the show Castle on TV a few minutes ago... but first, the quote from the program:

(S02E13 "Sucker Punch" originally aired 2009)
Dr. Clark Murray: I used tomographic reconstruction of Coonan's wounds to generate a 3D model of the blade used. It's a Special Operations Group knife, the kind favored by Special Forces in Gulf War I. He kills with a single blow, using these other wounds to camouflage the skill with which the initial stroke was delivered. The very same method and the very same weapon that the killer employed ten years ago.

SOG Daggert 1

ok7gdZW.jpg

Back