SOG TV/Movie Apperances

The Walking Dead, Season 7 Episode 8, when the Saviour is threatening Rossita with the SOG Super Bowie. Great shot of the logo and knife. maybe SOG is gunna make a comeback.

The Walking Dead, Season 7 Episode 8, when the Saviour is threatening Rossita with the SOG Super Bowie. Great shot of the logo and knife. maybe SOG is gunna make a comeback.

The problem is, she had that knife a couple seasons ago. She was way better with it :)

Evil Clark Kent checks his SOG Pentagon, and later uses it to stab a Baldwin Brother in MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: FALLOUT

zkF9tU1.jpg

Chuck Norris had a Tigershark in Delta Force 2, seen while hanging from a chopper and watching Billy Drago fall into the ocean.

Just watched "Clean" with Adrien Brody.
Spotted a SOG Tsunami (post 2006 Taiwan model) in the pawnshop early on, and in actual use later.

yJn4zp.jpg

Last edited:
split second pan of sog folders...
I can see the following;
2 x Aitor Jungle Kings (left and right)
1 x Blackhawk! CQD Mk1
1 x SOG SEAL Pup
1 x SOG Salute?
1 x Spyderco (Massad Ayoob?)
1 x SOG Flashback
1x SOG Flash II Rescue
Screenshot_20220829-112611_Samsung Internet.jpg

Yes! I noticed that, planned to post it....then totally forgot...lol. Thanks.
Kinda strange they use a knife that only existed for like the first 15 years of the 21st century....
Old school Seki, Japan steel SOG knives are timeless.
But I will note, in Season 2(Season 3 is streaming now), they time warp to Los Angeles in 2024 so it wouldn't be too much of a stretch for one of them floating around.

PS- anyone know when is SOG producing a Bat'leth?

Back