• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

{{SOLD}} Buck Intrepid-XL

uberfastman

Platinum Member
Hey folks,

Several knives on the chopping block to help with wedding funds. If you want any additional photos besides those in this album, PM me or email me at wrenjr@yahoo.com for more. Knife is cross-listed on other forums as well, so I will go by time stamps if necessary.

Buck 626BKS Intrepid-XL - $53 -> $42 -> SOLD
dTemn5s.jpg

Never carried or used. Comes with original sheath, as well as custom stabilized wood scales made by /u/Milligan1888 on reddit. Also has original handle scales and two drilled pieces of spalted mango wood for additional scales to be made. Perfect as a heavy duty tactical or camping knife.

Specs:
- 5" tanto blade
- 10.5" OAL
- 420HC steel
Photo album: http://imgur.com/a/vP4KY

Prices include shipping and full insurance via USPS flat rate box to the US, as well as all PayPal fees. International buyers are welcome, but must pay the difference in shipping costs, so contact me privately. I take no responsibility for what happens to any knife once it leaves the care of USPS. I accept PayPal mainly, although contact me if you wish to arrange some other payment method.

Open to all reasonable offers. I'll even sell the knives for 5% less than any other sale post you find with the same model in comparable condition. If you receive any knife from me and are unhappy with it in some way, then you have 48 hours from receiving it to return it to me for a full refund minus the price I paid to ship it to you.

Thanks for looking!

-uberfastman

Last edited:
Back