SOLVED! Does anyone know anything about this tool?

SOLVED. i got this years ago in a trade I believe, but I don't know anything about it and my searches have been fruitless. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
I believe it's titanium.. it seems fairly well made.
IMG_3798.JPG

Last edited:
I am a fan of the products from TAD (Triple Aught Design). I have their backpack and some pouches and jackets. I chimed in because the octupus reminds me of some of their Prometheus or Release the Kracken patches and T-shirts. I was never a big fan of all the niffty pry bars and cap lifters, however I would be interested in this one if you are done w/ it. It would go great w/ my gear.

I am a fan of the products from TAD (Triple Aught Design). I have their backpack and some pouches and jackets. I chimed in because the octupus reminds me of some of their Prometheus or Release the Kracken patches and T-shirts. I was never a big fan of all the niffty pry bars and cap lifters, however I would be interested in this one if you are done w/ it. It would go great w/ my gear.
Thank you for the input.. I'll go check out their stuff/shoot them an email.

Made out of 1/4" AR500! That's pretty impressive - that stuff is incredibly difficult to machine.

Made out of 1/4" AR500! That's pretty impressive - that stuff is incredibly difficult to machine.

Yeah, I'd love to get one of the AR500 ones, but they're sold out. The one I have is anodized titanium. It looks like he just does small batches of different materials.. he's currently got some brass ones.. although, I would think brass is too soft to be very useful.

I'd never heard of Mark Raymond or Mayhem prior to this thread.

I like quite a few of his designs, and his ethos in general. Thanks for sharing this thread - got another maker to keep my eye on now! :)

Back