Some New Bussekin Leather Work

leatherman

leathermoderator
New stuff to show! I will be posting more regular from now on! Thanks for looking!

I will add descriptions as soon as possible. :eek:

Thanks man, I'm slowly but surely getting back into the groove :D

Do you make Busse battle grade sp-101 AK47 sheath?
I email Stacy at your site but no reply.

Nice. I had to whip up a cover for my rattlehawk a while ago.

Top loader with a flap. I patternrd it wirh cardboard. Then cut the leather out using the cardboard trace. After I cut the pattern out, I realized I did it backward l. No problem, as it is a cover only, for tucking in the belt.

Do you make Busse battle grade sp-101 AK47 sheath?
I email Stacy at your site but no reply.
You've got a reply, might check your spam filter. I remember the wife talking about it earlier in the week. She didn't know about the SR101 AK's, it was a hoot! :D "What the heck is this guy talking about????" :p

Nice. I had to whip up a cover for my rattlehawk a while ago.

Top loader with a flap. I patternrd it wirh cardboard. Then cut the leather out using the cardboard trace. After I cut the pattern out, I realized I did it backward l. No problem, as it is a cover only, for tucking in the belt.
Agreed! :) I often have to check myself when doing patterns. Its way too easy to get them flipped. I always have a bin of backwards cuts, but they do come in handy for Lefty sheaths. I am one of those lefty odd people.

sometimes I like a lefty sheath when carrying a side arm.

I have had right handed people do just that. Some simply carry the right handed sheath on the left side but it is a little awkward to draw.

Dwayne, you hands down make the nicest leather sheaths I've ever owned. Need some more

Dwayne, you hands down make the nicest leather sheaths I've ever owned. Need some more
Thank you! I really appreciate it :D

Hi Dwayne,
I reply on 04-03-2016
She don't reply back, can you check it out?
Will do. Tuesday and Wednsday are her teaching days and not much time for anything else. Today was Girl Scouts business so its been quite the week already. Hopefully things will calm a little by the weekend. Thanks for your patience. :)

Here's another one:
26929728491_56d85c592b_c.jpg

Crappy photo, but the front piece is distressed leather, to try to complement the aged look of the blade coating.

Thank you! Good to see it fits so well! The finish on the leather compliments that knife pretty darn well. :)

Dwayne built the Dundee rig for my Stripper Rucki, I need to post some pics up soon.
Even though I can squeeze out an OK sheath, his work is light years beyond what I can currently do.

Glad to see you're getting back into the fold!

Back