Some New Models Coming. . . Some Old Models Coming. . . . I Smell Bacon!!!!

Reading these latest comments, at least the last few pages worth, I can only mirror the sentiment of all you hogs! We're the satin infi at boss?

I'd hardly call BG AK's on the website offered for a higher cost "Operation two weeks roaring back" or "some new models coming, some old models coming"....

Also, nothing came up on the Swamp. That stuff has been there the whole time

Sorry, I was confused on the Swamp, but an old model came back. It's something. But whatever, gripe away.

Why would Busse change the way he does business ? No matter what crazy design he comes up with and the really high prices,people will buy them.The longer the wait,the more knives people will buy.IMO some of the knives released last year looked ridiculous with no real use except pictures.

Honestly when that big sales fest last year when it seemed every week a bunch of new knives were up for sale,I thought Busse was retiring or buying a bourbon distillery in Kentucky.Pumping out as many knives as he can ,hence the lack of satin finishes,and selling as much as he can in the shortest amount of time

I sold off every Busse I have except for a HOGFSH,that one I will keep forever.

Come out with more classic designs in satin instead of Marvel comics fantasy knives.

Sorry, I was confused on the Swamp, but an old model came back. It's something. But whatever, gripe away.
An old model came back.......that already came back..........re-re-releasing knives is kind of silly isn't it?

Edit to add: To be clear, while I do think it's silly, I am happy the AK's were offered again (again :D). No gripes there. My only gripe is that we get stringed along with cryptic messages that lead no where....it was fun (and rewarding if you won shop credit!!) during OP2W when a new model came out each week but it's been well over a year now..

Anyway. That is far too much complaining from me, it's getting pathetic. I'll stop now.

Why all the Hostility...it's only been a couple of weeks June 8th since Jerry's post...Remember it's supposed to be FUN trying to Peek into the mind of the Bossman. Some feel the need for instant gratification so O2W was a success and now you are feeling the withdrawls:( 2 weeks that is all:rolleyes:

Whatever happens, ill still be here waiting lol
Im not asking for Bosses 5 year plan here, but a Post/update every couple weeks would be nice....
Since Jerry said shipping would be 6-8 weeks for the BG-AK47's, my guess would be the next offering will be introduced August 20th!o_O:eek::confused::(
View attachment 724611

Last edited:
It's Just Typical Jerry chumming the waters with Cryptic messages......Wait for it......oh yeah 2 Weeks:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::)

That's OK, the "Busse drought" has allowed me to pay off my house early!;):thumbsup:
Yeah...Nice...With all this extra money I was thinking a BIGGER Motorhome or New Tractor...:cool::cool:;)

Hogs be at the.trough, waiting. Waiting.
When will there be any offering?
Today, tomorrow, eventually, never?
Piglets be circling, circling, circling the trough.
Waiting, waiting.
Weeping and gnashing of tooth and.tusk.

Waiting, waiting.

Squealing, squealing.

Waiting.

Gonna be epic my friends! After more than a year since a new model has hit the trough, it is certainly about time!!!

Let's drink!

Jerry
I'm putting the final drawings together on the upcoming BW. One of my personal old time favorites!

Gonna be about 2 weeks. . . ..

Let's Drink!

Jerry

The "B" of which I speak is for "Beer"!

Yum!

Jerry

I mean after all . . . we have the helmets. . . .all we need now is the knife!

Here's to excess!. . . . We always drink to excess!!!!

Let's Drink!

Jerry
June 10th was just over two weeks ago... and like Jerry Busse Jerry Busse said "all we need now is the knife"! ;) :cool::thumbsup:

Back