Some New Models Coming. . . Some Old Models Coming. . . . I Smell Bacon!!!!

6yJDakY.png

Was he blacked out when this was posted? Does he understand how much his drinking can hurt people

Posted on Jun 10th - "Gonna be about 2 weeks. . . .." ... So educate me, when should I stop back in based on yalls' esperience what is about 2 weeks in Busse world??? I'm thinking that expecting something at the 2 week mark shows my ignorance around here eh?

Um.... could be 2 Weeks lol 2 Month or 2 Years ? lol Lets hope not
I was surprised last Ganzaa how fast it happened from announcement to Ganzaa it self.
when The Boss is Done with finishing touches, and the New Mistress finally comes out,
Im sure the wait will be worth it (just keep telling my self that?

Posted on Jun 10th - "Gonna be about 2 weeks. . . .." ... So educate me, when should I stop back in based on yalls' esperience what is about 2 weeks in Busse world??? I'm thinking that expecting something at the 2 week mark shows my ignorance around here eh?

Straight from the Bosses snout:

Only 3 years and 2 months later (That's 2 weeks in Busse time ;) )

This is where the newsletter makes a huge difference, you don't need to sit on pins and needles anymore.

The quote below was posted June 22, 2016:
Op 2 Weeks Part 2 (OP2W-2) is coming soon . . . . :cool:

You can expect it within the next.. . . . 2 Weeks!!!!:eek:

So, Grease your Meese and get ready to score some killer cool blades!

Let's Drink!:thumbup:

Jerry:D

I know that they say not to trust anything unless it is "straight from the horse's mouth",
but does that mean we shouldn't trust anything from the Hogs mouth?

Remember, as per Jerry himself, there is treachery in the trough...

Yep. I got tired of waiting and directed the funds elsewhere; ordered a new M&P Shield .45 ACP; Smith & Wesson has a great rebate offer that's set to expire in a few days, so I couldn't hold off any longer.
I know it!! I'm thinking of redirecting my fun $ to a new aimpoint pro for the rifle.. I'll give it another day tho...for good measure.

According to NJBillK's quotes, looks like we may be waiting until 7/6-7/7 for more news.... Maybe? Hell who knows? He who knows IS saying, but but but

....sure makes ya appreciate that few months of live Operation 2 Weeks doesn't it.. that was pretty fun. If I knew there was gonna be another run like that I'd be getting prepared with some serious funds..

I know we are all squeeling for an accurate update, pics or better yet, blades - and rightly so - but i've got a feeling BossHog is gonna make us all silent in awe when he drops his next knife....

...key word, when.

I know we are all squeeling for an accurate update, pics or better yet, blades - and rightly so - but i've got a feeling BossHog is gonna make us all silent in awe when he drops his next knife....

...key word, when.

Now, is someone could please photoshop little piglet faces on all the students in this vid and Jerry's face instead of Dumbledore's....i'd literally buy you a knife.

I had a dream last night, it's gonna be a sykco cqb hawk. It'll have a res-c handle similar to an RMJ, a broad blade with a sharpened beard and a hammer poll. That's what it will be guys. Don't sweat it anymore

Back