Some New Models Coming. . . Some Old Models Coming. . . . I Smell Bacon!!!!

According to NJBillK's quotes, looks like we may be waiting until 7/6-7/7 for more news.... Maybe? Hell who knows? He who knows IS saying, but but but
That quote from Jerry was from over a year ago.

I bet the Boss wont post in this thread again, will probably start a new thread if theres an announcement,

^---- Yup. Bossman stirs up the HOGs, then when things quiet down too much he splashes another tease thread.

I bet the Boss wont post in this thread again, will probably start a new thread if theres an announcement,
Well, there is the new Instagram sticky he posted up last Wednesday...

I think this thread is only what we wanted to see after such a long time of nothing.. like a poor thirsty soul wondering the desert... it's the heat waves making us think we see an oasis of infi.... but it's just a mirage.. soon we will look up at the heading an notice it reads "who here has cats?..lets see pics"

Last edited:
I think this thread is only what we wanted to see after such a long time of nothing.. like a poor thirsty soul wondering the desert... it's the heat waves making us think we see an oasis of infi.... but it's just a mirage.. soon we will look up at the heading an notice it reads "who here has cats?..lets see pics"
Today I almost drank out of a puddle of 1095.

Is Busse still in business? If I'm gonna wait years I might as well go back to ordering Randalls...

^^^oh no Jerry.. they have that crazy look in their eye.. the pig pen latch wont hold much longer!!! .... THEY'RE GONNA STAMPEDE!!!!!

I think we need to keep our heads up here , Jerry did say something's old and new
We got the AK in less than 2 weeks , Now maybe we will get something new in 2 weeks.
Not sure but the only O2W Im still waiting for is the ergo BM, is there anything left to ship?
Just got this yesterday
7oYug2l.jpg

Yup, all the Fatback's and defenders! 14 Months and counting, and still no shipping Noticeso_O:eek: Cancelled mine and ordered a Custom:thumbsup:

I'm thinking I'm going to drop my coins on the exchange when the right moment comes and be satisfied with that. I was about to earlier until a fat hog gobbled up everything. Gluttony is a sin they say

Back