Soon to join the Tusker User Group

I received both Tuskers and finally got around to taking some pictures.

They are fantastic! :congratulatory:

Not surprising to everyone Scott delivered as promised with OUTSTANDING attention to detail. :thumbup:

I am especially pleased with the handles. They enable many different grip options which I will demonstrate below. In the grip photos please ignore the angle of my wrist as I was trying to demo the grip and take the picture at the same time. ;)

The green handled one will be the user and the tan handled one will be passed onto my daughter in late 2028. :D

Both knives were shipped today to Dan Hirayama at Semper Paratus Tactical for sheathing. The green handled one gets a green sheath and the tan handled one gets a tan sheath. Pretty original eh?

Both knives are satin though the bottom one looks darker because of the angle of the light:

Here is the green one:

Beautifully contoured handle slabs!

The tip is nice and strong for things that you shouldn't use knives for!

And here is the tan one:

And now to demonstrate the multiple grip options:

1. Standard Grip:

2. Choked Up / Using Choil Grip:

3. Choked Back / Chopping Grip:

4. Backwards Grip -- using the spine for scraping bark / shavings to make fire:

5. Firesteel Scraping Grip:

Overall I couldn't be more pleased. Once these babies get back from sheathing they will be put to good use I am sure.

Thanks Scott!

-Stan

Looking great Stanley!!! Scott does incredible work doesn't he? Like you said, I just can't get over the attention to detail on my chopper. Wait til you put them to use ...the blade geometry is outstanding!

Definitely post pics of the sheaths once you get them...in fact, any chance you can get me some pics of some if you already have one by Semper Paratus? I would love to see some good shots of his work.

Both sheaths from Sempter Paratus Tactical. Khaki for khaki. Green for green. Dual drop leg straps -- which are removable. Large velcro outside pouch with elastic retention. Kydex style liner.

Khaki close-up. Push the dot buttons -- NICE!

Note elastic on the drop leg straps to enable proper flexing of leg muscles when running / hiking.

Sheath is velcro adjustable for height.

Same photo series for the green.

As usual I cannot say enough good things about Dan Hirayama and Semper Paratus Tactical. He is the only person I trust to sheath my custom knives.

-Stan

They look awesome Stanley. Two great pieces of work coming together in each of those.

Back