Special Post-Blade Show True Grit Tuesday with new models!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fletcher Knives

STEEL BREATHING BLADE MAESTRO
TRUE-GRIT-TUESDAY-1.jpg

<<<{{{{ Usual Verbiage to get out of the way. I know everybody has seen this part before, but I have to post it for the new guys checking this out for the first time....}}}}>>>

IF YOU SEE IT HERE, IT IS STILL AVAILABLE!

These knives are available RIGHT NOW. The prices include shipping to the Continental United States. If you live outside the Continental US, give me your address and I can calculate your shipping. They are first come, first serve. First "I'll Take -------" gets it! You are responsible for knowing the laws in your own area. Must be 18 years of age to purchase.

PRICES ARE NON-NEGOTIABLE. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE AN OFFER FOR LESS MONEY OR ASK WHAT THE LEAST I CAN TAKE IS. THE PRICE IS THE PRICE. I am however open to trades. If you have guns or ammunition and want to trade, send me a PM or email with your offer. YOU are responsible for the shipping of your trade items.

<<<{{{{ End of Usual Verbiage....}}}}>>>

The kydex sheaths are drilled to accept the Large Tec Lok, but do not come with the Tec Lok. IMPORTANT INFO: Kydex scratches knives. It's a fact of life. If you want kydex on your knife, it's going to get scratched. I produce tools, knives meant to be used. If you care about scratches on your blade from a kydex sheath, these are not for you.

FLETCHER KNIVES LLC DOES ACCEPT ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS AS WELL AS PAYPAL AND CHECK OR MONEY ORDER

All of the knives in this batch are new models. You'll notice some familiar lines on the new Bush Operator Series II. Also, we have the incredibly evil slicer, the Grendel, and a new small model that is, we believe, the best new small fixed blade design out there. It is designed to be comfortable in any grip imaginable, and also, even though we made the grip feel almost the same in every position, it is still easily indexed. Absolutely awesome small knife.

first up
Bush Operator XL II

Specs:
Steel: 5/32" thick O-1 steel at 61rc
Grind: Convex Sabre
Handle length: 5"
Blade Length: 5.5"

#2 - Desert tan G10 over natural canvas micarta and black liners with black pins. The handle and spine has been sandblasted for grip. It also has an extended tang (aka attitude adjuster) - $316 SOLD!! shipped anywhere in the CONUS

#3 - Jade G10 over natural toxic and black G10 liners with G11 pins. The handle and spine has been sandblasted for grip. - $316 SOLD!! shipped anywhere in the CONUS

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Bush Operator II

Specs:
Steel: 5/32" thick O-1 steel at 61rc
Blade Length: 4"

#3 - Natural canvas micarta over 1/8" orange G10 and black G10 liners with black pins. It also has an exposed tang (aka attitude adjuster) - $305 SOLD!! shipped anywhere in the CONUS

#4 - Black canvas micarta over blue and black G10 liners with black pins - $271 shipped anywhere in the CONUS

b1.jpg

b2.jpg

b3.jpg

b4.jpg

b5.jpg

Grendel

Specs:
Steel: 1/8" thick O-1 steel at 61rc
Blade Length: 5"

#1 - Black canvas micarta over blue and black G10 liners with black pins - $241 shipped anywhere in the CONUS

a1.jpg

a2.jpg

24/7

Specs:
Steel: 1/8" thick O-1 steel at 61rc
Handle length: 3.5"
Blade Length: 3"

#1 - Butterscotch antique linen micarta with an antique linen pin - $261 SOLD!! shipped anywhere in the CONUS

c1.jpg

c2.jpg

c3.jpg

c4.jpg

c5.jpg

I have one special one left. It's a B.A.M.F. that I re-acquired. I got it back and spent some time making it brand spankin' new. Usually these go for $450 new. I'm offering this one for $375 shipped anywhere in the CONUS. (no sheath)

DSC_0022_zpse1109211.jpg

Last edited:
Mr. Fletcher,

I do not collect/use many fixed blades, but if I do it will be one of yours. Great blade shapes, and those scales are crazy cool. Great looking knives.

Back