Special run Gemini!

http://knifenews.com/kizer-knives-blade-show-2017/

"The Gemini, the most popular Kizer folder to date, has been singled out for a serialized special run in Thor pattern Damasteel. Designed for the Kizer collector, the prototype of this knife is on display at Kizer’s Blade Show booth, but still slated for more development based on suggested from designer Ray Laconico before it is released."

Blank-Diagram-Page-4.png

Looks nice. I had the Gemini with machined clip and the lockbar cutout snagged on my pocket when inserting. Deal breaker.

Thanks for the thread...now I hope they will forgo any branding/writing/logos in the Thor...I hate it when there's letters in a beautiful pattern-- it ruins the entire effect for me...Spyderco, I'm looking at you, too! :mad:

Looks nice with the patterned blade and blue machined clip.
But please, I'm REALLY starting to hate that pivot, now even on the 'dressier' knives.

Thanks for the thread...now I hope they will forgo any branding/writing/logos in the Thor...I hate it when there's letters in a beautiful pattern-- it ruins the entire effect for me...Spyderco, I'm looking at you, too! :mad:

Good point - etch the handle or the clip - anywhere but the blade...

Looks nice with the patterned blade and blue machined clip.
But please, I'm REALLY starting to hate that pivot, now even on the 'dressier' knives.

I liked the older pivot better. Simple, elegant and takes a T25 star driver.

Back