Spring Campout

if you had been to that walmart you would know, its definitely not civilized lol

lol....brother i have been to that one and trust me there are worse....lol..beaumont and galveston both come to mind....:D
Katie...were there fish in the ponds or will the boys be fishing off bridge with James Brown

lol....brother i have been to that one and trust me there are worse....lol..beaumont and galveston both come to mind....:D
Katie...were there fish in the ponds or will the boys be fishing off bridge with James Brown

i would gladly take either of the other two over the Huntsville walmart.

I dont think the ponds are worth fishing in at all.

Just wondering about how much water you guys are taking with you for those three to four days, been talking about that with my GF because we plan to have a small get-together with our friends in summer :)

Basically its planned as a lil camping trip just like you do with 6-8 good friends of ours. Still unsure on where to go for the trip and what to do then (maybe we can "steal" some ideas from you :p ) but we got some time left to arrange everything :D

We typically run through a water jug (7 gallons) a day for 5/6 people. We only use that for cooking and cleaning dishes. We bring bottled water to drink.

The cobbler was AWESOME!

BTW, I'll make donuts again. :) Maybe the park rangers will have perfect timing again. lol

got another buddy tagging along now - if he doesn't weasel out at the last minute.

he weaseled out...
gear gathering not a problem.
fuel $$ gathering - that's a problem...

You mean we're supposed to get our gear together *before* the last minute? :)
That is an area I struggle in for sure. Been rearranging stuff in the garage to make space, hope I can find what I need!

I have difficulty preparing food ahead of time, but may try and make some Brownies. Anything else I should bring? Maybe some bread rolls? Or o could pick up something from the Deli to bring down...

Back