Spring Campout

I'm actually off that weekend so I'm working on a camping buddy to come along and I may try to make it.

Katie, I'm already counted(I'm Buckles cousin) but my brother might be coming along as well so add one more to the count. Also not sure what I can bring for the communal dinner but I'll try and think of something. Any Suggestions?

Katie, I'm already counted(I'm Buckles cousin) but my brother might be coming along as well so add one more to the count. Also not sure what I can bring for the communal dinner but I'll try and think of something. Any Suggestions?

Food,I'll be hungry :D

I'm trying to make sure I have the correct directions to the new site. According to the Forest Service website, Kelly's Pond Campground is at the end of Forest Service Road 271, but in Google Maps I can't find Road 271 - they *do* have a road labeled Kelly's Pond Road, I assume that is the same road?

So is this the place?

Google Map

(I only know how to insert the link to Google Maps, not sure how to embed the map directly in the post.)

Hookers and blow. :)

I'm trying to make sure I have the correct directions to the new site. According to the Forest Service website, Kelly's Pond Campground is at the end of Forest Service Road 271, but in Google Maps I can't find Road 271 - they *do* have a road labeled Kelly's Pond Road, I assume that is the same road?

So is this the place?

Google Map

(I only know how to insert the link to Google Maps, not sure how to embed the map directly in the post.)

Yes! That's it.

I will be heading out on Wednesday with the girls. Mike will be coming up on Thursday night after work.

I think I'm changing my contribution to dinner. I think we're going to bring pasta salad and then I'll make cobbler and donuts for dessert.

Weather looks good. highs in the 70's and lows in the 40's. Only a 10% chance of rain Saturday and Sunday.

note to self - pack welding goggles for Dave's fashion show...

Mike, Drew, and Tony would be worse -- and I'm sticking with long pants as always -- you volunteering?

You guys are getting ready for spring and we are warming up for Autumn!

Grocery shopped today! I need an idea of who is going to be there Thursday night for dinner. I want to make sure I have enough food for you.

Still haven't gotten my gear boxes out and together and I have to pack for 4 people. We leave Wednesday so I guess I better get going on that one. HATE that job.......

Yeah, my inability to be organized always makes it quite a bit of work when I get ready for a campout, but the fun while there will make it worthwhile.

Sadly, I'll only be able to take off Friday from work, so I won't be there Thursday.

I'm bringing some firewood, bread rolls for the communal meal, and I'll find something else to bring as well. Looks like a pleasant weather forecast, ought to be nice!

I'll be down sometime Friday,so many peeps are out at work due to spring break,so I don't know what time I'll leave work friday (hoping earlier than 5pm)

Back