• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco Blue PM2 M390

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought two of these and this one has a few issues so I am selling it at a discount. The detent on this knife is quite a bit stronger than other PM2s ive had. It can still be flicked out with your thumb but it is noticeably stronger than my other 3 PM2s. The blade is also a bit off center in the handle when closed, but nowhere near rubbing the scales. When open the knife is good and centered. And finally, the G10 scales are mismatched. The color is the same on each side of the knife but the side with the pocket clip has a courser texture to the G10. If you're a tweaker you may be able to fix the detent/centering issues and this knife could be a candidate for aftermarket scales if the course G10 bothers you. FULL DISCLOSURE. I have loosened the screws and tried to get the blade more centered to no avail.

SOLD OBO shipped Paypal or preferred EMT

1.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg

Feel free to ask any questions

Last edited:
Just to clarify folks, I am nit picking issues so that there are no surprises when you receive the knife. I often pick the 'best' sample of a production knife I can find to keep for myself. Spyderco seemed to think this knife was in tolerance and up to snuff, so if you're going to make it a user, im sure you will be happy with this knife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back