Spyderco Delica 4 Deep-Carry Clip.

Hey,

I'd like to get my hands on one of your deep carry pocket clips for my Spyderco Delica 4. I took a look on your blog, but couldn't find a contact/order section, so, I figured posting here would be the next best step. I've seen images of your work around the forum and other website, and really love the simple and clean lines of the titanium, great work. Any information would be greatly appreciated, wait times, costs, shipping, etc.

Thanks in advance,

Cheers

Hey,

I'd like to get my hands on one of your deep carry pocket clips for my Spyderco Delica 4. I took a look on your blog, but couldn't find a contact/order section, so, I figured posting here would be the next best step. I've seen images of your work around the forum and other website, and really love the simple and clean lines of the titanium, great work. Any information would be greatly appreciated, wait times, costs, shipping, etc.

Thanks in advance,

Cheers

Unfortunately I gave up on renewing the template of that one including the Para 2 both for lack of orders as you are the first to ask on this one in quite a while and another guy making one to fit the now in a thread somewhere here on BFs. I've focused more on other clip patterns since the weight of that one which used to take up most of my time, is gone now. I still offer the Grip clips, Leeks, Military, Southard, JYDII and Emerson tho and do a couple other things I had given up doing that I now have time to do again.. Thanks for asking.

STR

Back