• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Move Out Sale!!! Spyderco Paramilitary 2 in S110v, Benchmade Presidio 2, Giant Mouse Ace Clyde in Elmax (Discontinued)

Andrew Echols

Gold Member
I'm moving and decided to sell some of the knives I do not carry anymore to help with the move.
I will leave a link to the Blade HQ page for it Here if you want the specs.
I'll accept payment trough PayPal or Venmo.
Price is $125 OBO

The Knife has some big scratches on the blade. the tip is also slightly rounded, you can see it in the pictures. I also thing the edge might be at too thin of an angle for s110v but I'm not to sure. Nothing a micro bevel wont fix..... I think.
Please be careful when getting emails for buying the knife. I just had someone tell me they got scammed from someone pretending to be me via email. I will message you here before I email you. If you get an email from someone that claims to be me and I have not asked for your information on here personally then it is not me. I will try and update this thread as soon as possible once it is sold to try and prevent that from happening again.

Attachments

• IMG_1664.PNG
    IMG_1664.PNG
    82.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1665.PNG
    IMG_1665.PNG
    61.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1666.PNG
    IMG_1666.PNG
    86 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1667.PNG
    IMG_1667.PNG
    82.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1670.PNG
    IMG_1670.PNG
    68.7 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1671.PNG
    IMG_1671.PNG
    65.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
I'm moving and decided to sell some of the knives I do not carry anymore to help with the move.
Price is $SOLD OBO

The Knife is a First production run, 150/500. You probably couldn't tell because of the awful acid etch I done to it. This was my first attempt to use ferric chloride to etch a blade and I underestimated the strength of the chloride and it ate away at more of the steel than intended. I forgot to take the thumb studs off so they got etched too, because of that they are a bit sharper but its not that bad and doesn't hurt me when using them. The etched part has a matte texture to it and feels kind of cool in contrast to the factory bead blasting. You can feel a super slight raise where the etched part of the blade and the non-etched meet. Personally I think it is cool but that's just me. Who knows, maybe it slices better now. haha. It is not very sharp right now so you might need to sharpen it. If you cant sharpen or don't have the tools to sharpen s30v then I would be happy to.
Please be careful when getting emails for buying the knife. I just had someone tell me they got scammed from someone pretending to be me via email. I will message you here before I email you. If you get an email from someone that claims to be me and I have not asked for your information on here personally then it is not me. I will try and update this thread as soon as possible once it is sold to try and prevent that from happening again.

Attachments

• IMG_1647.PNG
    IMG_1647.PNG
    80.2 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1648.PNG
    IMG_1648.PNG
    78.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1651.PNG
    IMG_1651.PNG
    68.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1652.PNG
    IMG_1652.PNG
    72.2 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1653.PNG
    IMG_1653.PNG
    63 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1654.PNG
    IMG_1654.PNG
    57.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Price is $100 OBO

The only things of note are the red aluminum backspacer and thumb stud have a bit of wear and the edge is convex. Besides that its great.

Attachments

• IMG_1681.PNG
    IMG_1681.PNG
    60 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1682.PNG
    IMG_1682.PNG
    62.2 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1685.PNG
    IMG_1685.PNG
    79 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1686.PNG
    IMG_1686.PNG