1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Spyderco Techno, Benchmade Mini Grip 555-1, ZT0900

Discussion in 'Trade: Knives & Tools' started by H. Chinaski, Apr 20, 2017 at 7:40 AM.

1. H. Chinaski

H. Chinaski Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 14, 2014
    Several for trade today. All are lightly used and carried, but show VERY little wear. All come with boxes and paperwork. Sebenza not available. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or picture requests. PM or email jgriff2007 AT hotmail.

I am really only looking for GEC/Northwoods, but am open to all patterns. Users okay, but prefer little to no patina. Cash can be added either way.

Thanks for looking.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Acl1986

Acl1986 Basic Member Basic Member

Nov 22, 2016
    Email incoming

3. Roamad

Roamad

Feb 1, 2016
    Interested in trading for the Benchmade. I have these GECs to offer: #83 lockback with green micarta; Northfield #25, sheepsfoot blade with che-chen Rosewood. Both as-new, but no tubes. My PMs are jacked up so please email if interested: maweiser (at) yahoo (dot) com.

4. Dude89

Dude89 Basic Member Basic Member

Nov 5, 2010
    Email sent

5. H. Chinaski

H. Chinaski Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 14, 2014
    All emails replied to. All knives still available.

6. dalefuller

dalefuller Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 2, 2005
    PM sent with offer for 555-1.

7. Thomas W.

Thomas W.

Saturday
    Would you consider a Benchmade 710blk for the Techno? plus cash