SR11 Flipper

GP Knives has almost all of the the LionSteel SR-11 models in both aluminum and titanium in stock.

Last edited:
When will we see an m390 version? I absolutely love the knife.... just not super in love with the blade steel

Just ordered my first modern flipper!

This knife took the cake.

I went the orange frame with satin blade.

When will we see an m390 version? I absolutely love the knife.... just not super in love with the blade steel

Couldn't agree more. An M390 SR11 (or an M390 KUR) would be an auto-buy for me. The steel choice here is pretty poor in my opinion.

Couldn't agree more. An M390 SR11 (or an M390 KUR) would be an auto-buy for me. The steel choice here is pretty poor in my opinion.

After a single day of carry I saw corrosion on the blade.... this is an issue for an EDC folder. It's a shame, because I love the knife but hate the blade steel choice. At first I was open to it but not now.

Received my BB the other day. I'm happy with the flipping action. The lockbar tension is significantly less than my SR1, I can actually unlock the SR11 with my left thumb. No use yet but a little jimping on the flipper and spine would've been nice.

It's a keeper for me but I think I like the SR1 a little better.

Well just ordered a SR-11 in grey titanium with satin finish blade . Very much looking forward to adding this beauty to my collection and EDC rotation.

What a beautiful well made knife .
Couldn't me happier!!!
EjUYbKo.jpg

I love my SR11. The only thing with it is the lock on the side of the frame and the bearings are a bit chappy. If that makes sense...

I picked up a sr11 black aluminum. I have noticed a little rattle that seems to be coming from the pivot area. I have checked the tension of the pivot and its all good. Any one else experience this?

I picked up a sr11 black aluminum. I have noticed a little rattle that seems to be coming from the pivot area. I have checked the tension of the pivot and its all good. Any one else experience this?
That sounds vaguely familiar when I had mine .But didn’t notice it at first ..

I noticed a rattling sound in my Emerson Mini A100 and it turned out it was the back spacer moving very slightly when there was no pressure being applied either when it was open or closed.

Just got my SR11B in the mail from BladeHQ yesterday. Those of you who are looking down on sleipner, remember that it's a big step up from D2. It's made to be the same hardness, but tougher and with considerably more stain resistance than D2. Having put edges on several SR1 and SR2 knives that customers have sent to me, this stuff is easily as abrasion resistant as M390. It's one of the few steels which doesn't really care how you configure the edge geometry. In that way, it's very similar to M390 and it's one of only a handful of steels that can handle narrow or wide angles, appleseed profiles, micro-bevels and any combination thereof and hold any of those edges quite well. Definitely dont knock it. It's good to go in my opinion.

See my review here: https://imgur.com/gallery/2AYbvYM

Nl0H3PQ.jpg

Last edited:
Back