• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Stag Damascus Drop Pointy w/sheath "SOLD"

DanGraves

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Here is a neat one that I just completed. Very pointy. Fittings are nickel silver and a fine cut of Sambar stag that is good for right or left hand. Carved butt cap. Well balanced. I made the Damascus out of 52100 steel ball bearings and 4800KC steel. Blade length is 3 1/2 inches and overall length is 7 1/2 inches. Comes with sheath. Knife is "SOLD" and 6.00 for mail in USA address . My paypal is dangraves4923@earthlink.net Thanks and enjoy the photo's.

Don,t say Damascus when paying by paypal as homeland security will put a hold on it.

Last edited:
I'd grab this beauty in a heartbeat but my family is already blessed with several of Dan's keepsake masterpieces and it's only fair that others get to experience the incredible joy of owning one of his A++ knives!

VERY nice Dan and quite the value - I've paid $175 for stag tapers of this quality. :poop:

Congrats. You've got yourself one fine knife. I know you are going to be very happy with it. Beautiful .... just like your others Dan.

Cascadia it's yours and thank you. Folks, I do so appreciate the nice comments. Money is nice but comments warm the heart.

Back