Stag Saturday - Let's See Some Traditional Stag!

Vu7aTLj.jpg

All dandies indeed, Ron! :cool:
No disrespect to anyone's fine stag examples, but I think my personal favorite of those posted today is Alan's 83 with the scrumptious stag! :thumbsup:
I happen to be carrying this Case stag peanut this week. (My current rotation schedule doesn't include stag every week, but when I revise it in a couple of weeks, I think that's a feature I'm going to build in. I'll have to carry my stag knives more often than my others, because I don't have enough stag to carry a different one each week for however long my new schedule is (25-30 weeks?). But I LOVE stag, doggone it, and want to have a stag knife in my pocket every day! :mad::thumbsup::D)
1e00Y80.jpg

nA9qpRA.jpg

3rqEJ6P.jpg

- GT

Thanks Gary, I'm pretty partial to it also. That peanut is special too. 25 different stag knives would be an accomplishment. I'm working on it.

Could either of you post a top down view? Those both look really nice and I'd like to see the blade arrangement and thickness of that stag. I like that all the blades have long pulls as well!

(No new stag knives for me lately...so sad! Lol)

Since we seem to be on an "across the pond" kick this morning, I'll show my 1980 Robt. Klaas Eureka cattle knife.

7c6b1248-ef33-4956-8e15-b555be5c2261_zpsjsnhdipx.jpg~original
Nice! Here is mine.
u8x7ggp.jpg

D1K2hEH.jpg

This one from @Carl Colson is sitting at the P.O, but won't be delivered till Monday. Looking forward to it, as Carl's work looks very clean.

colson-jpg.710657

Great stuff today guys! Certainly some I have not seen before.

Back