Standard PSK knife reservation

Update, all 20 blades are HTed ready to finish. The six who have reserved expect them to be ready for delivery sometime after Sept 15th.
Scott

Is this the standard price for a PSK? I would like a normal one without scales and a kydex sheath. I was wondering what the price would be. Thanks.

Is this the standard price for a PSK? I would like a normal one without scales and a kydex sheath. I was wondering what the price would be. Thanks.

I've got some O1 standard PSK knives available. Blade only/kydex is $70.00 plus 6 for shipping. Just remember, if you decide to cord wrap it won't fit in the sheath.
Scott

When I talked to them this week, they are saying 6-8 lead time on a sheath. Probably going to have them put a new set of leather sheaths together for my WTK and PSK. I like the Kydex sheath ok, but I always felt Scott's blades deserved a fine leather sheath to go with them. :)

Not gonna send them the blades til after the campout thou...

Just got word the sheaths are about to ship. The knives should be ready to go out sometime next week.
Scott

Whoever would like to send/pay the balance can do so or wait until I give the word the sheaths are in my hands.
Scott

Back