stanley white's CFK

Gossman Knives

Edged Toolmaker
Here it is.
Scott

swunk.jpg

Really good design. That should've smacked us in the head. Stanley came up with a real winner. Scott, keep that template, I have a feeling this design will be in demand. UNK combined with a Deer Creek is a great idea!

Looks great Scott!

For future interest in this knife here is a cut and paste of my original idea.

I call it the CFK or Compromise Field Knife.

It has the UNK-style blade to excel at gutting, skinning, and butchering.

The blade is tall, thick, and long enough to excel at bushcraft tasks.

4.25" Blade with a 4" cutting edge.

4.5" handle with an additional 3/8" exposed tang.

3/16" thick and 1.5" tall.

This one is S-7 steel.

-Stan

I really like this design. Dual purpose as stan intended. Great for hunting and general woods use. Alittle large to EDC but I can't think of anything it wouldn't be good for.
Scott

Hey stan, if you like this one, wait until you see the bolo. It's going to be a beast in 1/4" S7. Not much you won't be able to do with it. I left the handle a tad wider then normal which I think you will appreciate.
Scott

I'll post it Thurs. Haven't done the handle work yet. Did the HT today. It also will have orange G-10.
Scott

Hey stan, if you like this one, wait until you see the bolo. It's going to be a beast in 1/4" S7. Not much you won't be able to do with it. I left the handle a tad wider then normal which I think you will appreciate.
Scott

Did someone say wide handle?

:D

Thanks Scott!

In the tradition of the Mother Tusker aka Mo-T since this Kevin Estela Bolo is beefed up to 1/4" I will call it the Mo-Bo!

-Stan

Very cool. Stanley be sure to do a review when you get it. And more pics! :D

Back