Status of the large survival sheaths?

any updates? i have an old bm that needs some britches. thanks
josh

Crawling forward.

I could be interested in one of these for a Scott Gossman 7” Tusker. Any feed back, on the status of these sheaths.

The 7" should fit a large.

How much longer will it be for the survival sheath for knives with a 12" and greater blade length?

Is there currently a survival sheath for a knife with a 7" blade? I have a Tom Krein combat on order that I will need a sheath for.

Yes, the 7" fit in the large quite well.

Glad I found this thread. About a week ago I sent an e-mail to Survival Sheath Systems in reference to a sheath for a Fehrman Last Chance (5.5" blade), but haven't heard a response yet. Do you think a survival sheath for this knife will be possible? (When you are up and running).

Thanks,

Jack

The small will fit that blade. Check your spam filter, I remember that email and my response.

Haven't heard anything since I placed my order. I've sent an e-mail and a pm but have not heard back from you. What's up? (BTW, I got billed on the 13th of Nov) :confused:

Still around, Rob? Still got survival sheaths? Possibly looking for one for a 7" blade (SFNO).

Haven't heard anything since I placed my order. I've sent an e-mail and a pm but have not heard back from you. What's up? (BTW, I got billed on the 13th of Nov) :confused:

My apologies, jack. I had you marked as shipped. I'll get you out on Tuesday.

Still around, Rob? Still got survival sheaths? Possibly looking for one for a 7" blade (SFNO).

I do. Getting really short on black but the other colors are still good.

Got the Kydex for my Grunt. Thanks. I will post picts soon.

Will the large survival sheath fit a Kershaw Outcast?

No, that's a bit too large for that monster.

Back