• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Steel Heart Ergo II (from O2W) - withdrawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

hhmoore

Gold Member
TERMS (Important - please read)
PLEASE, DO NOT POST IN THIS AD.
I can't put it any more simply than that.
I generally honor the standard "First I'll take it"; however I reserve the option of selling/not selling to whomever I choose (and if you post in the ad, regardless of reason, I will likely choose not to sell to you)
Contact me via PM (preferred), or email directly: redacted
*If you email me, please include your bladeforums name.*
Price posted is for PayPal (Goods), and includes shipping within the US.
If you are one of those "Net to me", or "+__%" kind of sellers, please honor your own terms when making payment.
If you are a hardcore "Friends and Family"/"Gift" seller, well, I don't accept that payment method

Now on to the INFI.
This one was previously posted, and claimed; but the buyer backed out, so here it is again.
Steel Heart Ergo (SHe-2) in black canvas on tanker INFI. It is unused, unsharpened, and has been largely under-appreciated since its arrival. I don't "dislike" it...but I'm trying to reduce my accumulation of stuff - withdrawn

For the next few days, I'll include this Bare Hand Customs sheath at no charge. *Note - sheath was not made for this knife; and the fit is a little loose. Knife will slide, if shaken upside down; but with strap in place it does not fall out. Belt loop is a little off from straight - possibly from storage, as I don't remember it being that way when I received it. (I'm adding the sheath for free as an enticement, I am not reducing the cost of the knife if you don't want the sheath.)

I'm not really looking for any trades, at this time. I know some will offer them anyway, and that is fine...just don't get bent if I decline. Of most interest would likely be a Begg SteelCraft Bodega, Hinderer MP-1, or similar quality folder. Cash can go in either direction to balance values.
I would prefer to confine shipping to the US; however I will consider shipping to Canada, with the buyer paying actual shipping costs.

Last edited:
I've reduced the price a bit, in the hopes of getting this sold so I can ship on Monday. If there are no takers by the time I get home Monday morning, I'll pull the add for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back