• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD Strider Buck 890 650 BO from 2008 new in box

IMG_0496.JPG IMG_0497.JPG IMG_0498.JPG All written below was stolen from other descriptions online, I'm lazy...
New in box
Box has some handling issues (not too bad)
No international sales
Shipping to Hawaii and Alaska may be more
Check my feedback I sell high dollar knives from my collection from time to time

NIB Buck Strider 890/650 Build-out available. 450 of these Build-outs were made when Buck ended their relationship with Strider. The knife is 1/4" thick at the ricasso and 12 inches long overall. It's very well balanced with a good, solid feel.

The blade is based on a highly modified NIGHTHAWK 650. It is 6 inches of 420HC steel with a non-reflective bead blast finish. The knife features STRIDER G10 scale handles for non-slip. The knife comes with a Buck-marked nylon sheath that has a leg tie-down. It will ship in the factory box. The box has the model number 890/650-BO with a production date of 4/10/2008 and CAT. # 8591

This is a brand new Strider 890 and Nighthawk 650 hybrid created for any Hunting, Military and Tactical knife use you may have need for. This knife was a Factory Fantasy Creation Limited Edition. The story from CJ Buck himself was that BUCK KNIVES had 450 Strider G10 handle-pairs left over as they discontinued the Strider knife line. The G-10 handle-pairs were rather expensive and Buck doesnt waste anything. Someone thought, "Hey let's use these up and surprise everyone at the Factory Clearance Sale with something no one has ever seen!. So Buck Knives modified a current combat Tactical 650 knife blade around the G-10 scales in a Fantasy Hybrid never to be repeated knife!

Again BUCK KNIVES only built 450 of these rare knives. They are stamped, "Buck", and, "U.S.A. only". No model numbers or anything else on the blade.

Overall, 12 inches or 31 cm long. A very well balanced knife with a good, solid feel in your hand,1/25 inch thick full tang. This is a capable Hunting, Tactical, and Military knife. The blade is a Highly Modified NIGHTHAWK 650 based blade, it is 6 inches of 420HC steel with a non-reflective bead blast finish and of course the famous Buck Knives edge. The 650 Nighthawk Knife was tested for destruction and was spoken highly of as one Extreme knife for the money! Now with the STRIDER G10 scale handles for non-slip, we dont think you can beat it! This one time Hybrid Knife at the handle is about 5 1/25 long and a little over 1/2 inch thick it just fills your hand and you know it will take care of business. This knife comes with a Buck-marked nylon sheath(A Pigsticker sheath again Buck doesnt waste stuff)) that has a leg tie-down and will ship in the factory box. The box has the model number 890/650-BO

Price $245 shipped
PayPal Hawaii and Alaska will be more for shipping
No international sales

Back