• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I have 2 knives I am looking to sell.

First is a Strider SMF Lego, 154cm blade, coyote brown g10. It has been lightly used, and has a few snail trails on the titanium scale and clip. Lock up is solid at 40-50‰, no blade play. Price is $TRADED

Second, I have an Andre Van Heerden m38 with n690 blade, carbon fiber scales and pocket clip. Back spacer is g10, liners are titanium, runs on ikbs bearings. Action is amazing, lock-up is solid, no blade play. The knife has been lightly used and has a few marks on the blade and back spacer. Price is $SOLD

Post in the thread, and pm me. I am open to trade offers. Payment is by PayPal g&s only. I will ship usps priority insured on my dime, and PayPal g&s fees are on me. I also reserve the right to deal with whoever I choose based on feedback. Thanks!

Last edited:
That's a steal for that AVH. Wished I had the coin. Good luck with the sale. I have done several deals with Tim. Deal in confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back