Sup?

sloth357

Platinum m0f0
Hey man, where you been? Hope things are going well. Are you making tons of knives or????

Also, how about a sticky for posting pics of your knives from us, the buyers :D I have a few to share when I get the chance I'd like to upload..

Annnd, I need a BIGGUN from you some day down the road.. perhaps in 3months.. wicked.. sharp, your thing :D later!

I'm still here! I've been kind of busy lately between work and working on a few large projects recently.

99% of my knives get snapped up before they have a chance to hit the forums, so I suppose it looks like I haven't been making many knives lately.

I'll be glad to create a sticky, and would love to see some of my knives after seeing use.

I've actually been making a lot of large pieces lately, so something along those lines shouldn't be a problem.

I'm still here! I've been kind of busy lately between work and working on a few large projects recently.

99% of my knives get snapped up before they have a chance to hit the forums, so I suppose it looks like I haven't been making many knives lately.

I'll be glad to create a sticky, and would love to see some of my knives after seeing use.

I've actually been making a lot of large pieces lately, so something along those lines shouldn't be a problem.

Glad all is well :)

Now... 99% get snatched up from WHERE?!?# gah.

Last I checked your website wasn't flowing with knives... O_O Lemme in! :D

G

Back