Survival knife ?

Nathan, as someone who still has yet to manage to get his hands on one of your knives, it is hard to express how excited I am by the news that you are expanding capacity. I have no doubt demand will meet any expansion you make.

Hope things work out at the bank for you Nathan. Selfishly, I want easier access purchasing your knives.

Well, I know I'll try my hardest to acquire a couple of these "yet to be named' knives when they become available.

Damn, I'm trying to imagine a 7 ton Ferrari dump truck that can do wheelies......................

look, I told you guys I'd start a new thread with all sorts of stuff to look at, once Nathan decides on the name, (no pressure, buddy :) ).

You're just going to have to cool your jets and be patient. The longer this takes, the more photos and video I'll be able to put together for you, so relax and understand that we are doing what we have to do to ensure that this knife performs beyond your expectations :)

If you can't stand the occasional tease, pro tip: cold shower.

Patiently waiting for the pre-order list for this, for every month I wait. I attempt to save $$$ for adding one more to my list :D:D

look, I told you guys I'd start a new thread with all sorts of stuff to look at, once Nathan decides on the name, (no pressure, buddy :) ).

You're just going to have to cool your jets and be patient. The longer this takes, the more photos and video I'll be able to put together for you, so relax and understand that we are doing what we have to do to ensure that this knife performs beyond your expectations :)

If you can't stand the occasional tease, pro tip: cold shower.

Fair enough. I know it's likely wishful thinking here, but is the spine on it able to strike a firesteel? @Nathan the Machinist

Back