Survive! Knives Heads Up

Call me crazy (but not everyone at once, please), but I have put my new-spec GSO 4.1 Delta 3V up for trade (Only). Looking for a very specific knife. Post is in the exchange, for trade section if you are curious.

You aren't crazy. The 4.1 will be easier to replace than the knife that you are looking for.

Call me crazy (but not everyone at once, please), but I have put my new-spec GSO 4.1 Delta 3V up for trade (Only). Looking for a very specific knife. Post is in the exchange, for trade section if you are curious.

Wow. That's an absolute tragedy you have to let that one of a kind go. I hope you get the deal you're looking for.

If some how things change and you decide to sell, PLEASE pm me first if you feel so inclined. Good luck, my friend.

Thanks, Silver. Not a tragedy at all. I am not bothered if it does not move along. I am just evaluating my knives, and where I have significant duplicate. In this case, the FK and S!K 4.1 are so similar. If a deal comes along to buy an LC and I need to part with this to fund it, I'll let you know.

Am I crazy? Someone stop me if this is a dumb idea...

No i dont think your crazy unless you think you will be able to trade straight up for an LC i would say you will probably be adding at least the 4.1 and at least 150 unless someone really wants a 4.1. I have the field knife and 2 LCs and i wouldnt ever trade one straight up for a 4.1 (but the LC is becoming one of my favorite knives so i may be biased). I have a 4.1 on the way but im not as excited as i was for the LC i guess because i have the field knife. I also have the 4.7 5.1 and a 7 on the way. If you can trade for a LC i highly recomend doing so. It is an amazing knife that will make you fall in love with it and what to use it every chance you get.

A very nice looking 4.1 3V (old style factory second W/O jimping) on the Exchange :thumbup:

There are still 4.1 and 7/7 seconds up from Wed on the S! site for those who haven't already got one (or more) ordered. :rolleyes:

There are still 4.1 and 7/7 seconds up from Wed on the S! site for those who haven't already got one (or more) ordered. :rolleyes:

Dangit. I was trying to hold off, having just bought the two vintage Gerbers and also a couple of folders, but you just HAD to go and post that they still had D3V 4.1 2nds left. :p Well, that's only 2 4.1s on order now, and I'll probably get the 2nd sooner than the 1st so I guess I can be happy about that :)

Back