Survive! Knives Heads Up

Somebody really needs to buy that 10... Trying to keep my eyes on an AS Mountaineer but that is really tempting.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Gah, nevermind, I'm weak. I pulled up gideonstactical's review and had to do it. One Busse FBM, heading to the exchange.

Gah, nevermind, I'm weak. I pulled up gideonstactical's review and had to do it. One Busse FBM, heading to the exchange.

I would have warned you about that review lol congrats though what an amazing piece of steel

Nice catch :thumbup:
I really like the old spec blade profile and I'm really anxious for the big boys of the new spec line to roll out.

I'll have to rewatch the Gideon's Tactical review. Is that the woods lightsaber one? All I remember is his dislike of lanyard options.

Nice catch [emoji106]
I really like the old spec blade profile and I'm really anxious for the big boys of the new spec line to roll out.

I'll have to rewatch the Gideon's Tactical review. Is that the woods lightsaber one? All I remember is his dislike of lanyard options.

Yep, that's the video I was talking about.

Now that both Grog and HK have both the GSO-10 and the CPK-LC, some head-to-head is a must see TV.

Now that both Grog and HK have both the GSO-10 and the CPK-LC, some head-to-head is a must see TV.

Nice score Grog!
I agree that a head-to-head with the LC would be cool.

I'd also be very interested. At some point in the future I'd really like to see the new spec 10 in comparison to other reputable big knives. The old 10 seems to have such a controversial handle, love it or hate it.

Grog and Hard Knocks, you have your homework :D

Factory 2nd 3v 4.1's are available on survive website. I was able to successfully add it to my cart.
I didnt proceed past there though, because I want a 20cv for that size (which was unavailable)

Factory 2nd 3v 4.1's are available on survive website. I was able to successfully add it to my cart.
I didnt proceed past there though, because I want a 20cv for that size (which was unavailable)

Survive announces when the sales are going to be posted each week on Tuesday. If you jump on it you'll probably be able to get a 20CV.

Back