Survive! Knives Heads Up

Cruforge V 4.7 seconds are available at Survive! They have some preproduction seconds as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cruforge V 4.7 seconds are available at Survive! They have some preproduction seconds as well.

It doesn't count if there aren't any valid handle options and you can't add it to the cart. :)

I was able to add either when I posted last night. Must have gone quickly.

I was able to order a 4.1 and 7/7 factory 2nds. How long do factory 2nds usually take to ship out? Roughly.

I was able to order a 4.1 and 7/7 factory 2nds. How long do factory 2nds usually take to ship out? Roughly.

Like the site says, I'd be ready for at least a 90 day wait. I think most factory second orders going out now are close to meeting that mark with some exceptions.

Ok great thanks. I didn't know because you hear stories of crazy wait times. That is great to hear though, thanks!

When talking about Survive wait times you have to distinguish between the preorders that were for knives that had not yet been made, and the sales of seconds that already have materials in the shop.
Depending on the model some of those preorders are going to take (have already taken) years.
The seconds are going to take months, and in my experience they take between three and six months.
Survive is always trying to improve their delivery times but be prepared to wait patiently.

Good points, as always, Fancier.

I'm hoping that between extending the time frame to 90 days and the progress made in the shop recently that predictions will start to get met.

The S!K web site currently says the few remaining factory first 4.7s are sharp and ready to ship. Let's you add them to the cart.

^^^ Seems to be avail in the CPM-154 steel option only with limited handle scales option (mainly micarta).

Survivors! I have a GSO10 and Necker I am going to sell in the exchange but I would rather check in here first.
GSO10 Original edge, never used. Sagewood kydex hardware. $400 shipped/fees included.

Necker M390. Sharpened. Otherwise like new. $80 shipped/fees included.

These are SOLD.

Last edited:
^^^ I know what you're chasing, you devil ;)

P.S. that didn't take long at all and you got yourself a SOLID buyer. Now good luck with chasing Da T a N t O

Last edited:
^^^thanks guys. I have too much duplication in my fixed blades, and really wanted that 'zaan. I have a nice collection of folders going and use/appreciate them all and rotate through them. The 4.1 sat in my locked storage 100% of the time.

Tony, glad that it worked out for you in both ways: Tom is a great person to deal with as a buyer and also that Zaan came down a bit in price and then you decided to pounce. I suckered myself and ordered the Wilson Combat version of the Zaan directly from W.C (harpooned, not Tanto).

Back