Survive! Knives Heads Up

I am going to sell a brand new GSO 4.7 CPM 3V Factory 1st - micro textured black Canvas, tumbled fastener and black sheath. I am the first owner, Knife has never been used !
I'd like to sell within the EU because I had high costs at customs and maybe the asking price would be a bit steep for USA members and EU buyers would have to pay customs anyway.
350 Euros, Paypal is on me, the buyer pays for shipping costs.

Just shoot me a PM ...

Very nice! You could probably post this on the Survive! FB Fan page because there are a bunch of members from the EU who are looking. I heard it's pretty expensive to get through customs between the tax and shipping, so it's better the blade stay in the EU. Good luck on your sale

I am no Facebook user lol, but if somebody would like to post the information there I much appreciate that. Thanks for the hint man ...
R riverstalker , I would advise you review the rules. You need to have a Gold membership to sell on the forum. Also, IF you are Gold, you need to post this in the right sub-forum (The Knife Exchange/For Sale: Production Fixed Blades (Individual). This can get you an infraction from a Mod.. Hope it helps!

Last edited:
There are a few Survive! Knives listed on the big auction site ...

4.7 in 154 CM
5.1 in CPM 3-V
4.1 in CPM 3-V
and some old spec 3.5´s

That was a great buy RCB, for a minty fresh 4.7-CFV :thumbsup:

Haven't seen you around much on here or on CPK's sub... Presumably playing with your BUSSE's and getting ready for Blade 2017?

There was a great deal on a CFV earlier, WAS a great deal :D...
Always wanted one after the pass around
I'm glad you picked that up!
I'm kinda curious to see how that stacks up to SR-101 if you have anything in that steel.

I have a larger 1111 in SR101, but from what I remember from the pass around, the Cruforge V is a killer steel, happy to get one

fyi - There is an old style 4.1 on the auction site. I have one of the old style 4.1's and the old straight handle shape is more comfortable to me. Not my sale and I have no connection to it, just thought some here would like the heads up since Survive knives are so hard to find. Been very happy with mine.

I have a old new 5

The GSO 5 is one of the models I talked with him about. He's considered it, but decided to hold out for a 5.1 since he likes a choil. I appreciate the offer though jbomz, thank you for that :thumbsup:

Hey Hard Knocks,
I have a 3V new spec 5.1. New. Camo Canvas, Black Sheath, Box. Are you still looking? I just need my cost plus shipping and PP fees.
(I am also going to sell a new 4.7 20CV black canvas)
Take it easy!
Haole

They are both sold. That was super fast. Sorry Hard Knocks, I was bombarded with offers and no way to PM or email you. Thanks y'all.

Last edited:
Back