Survive Monday Western Bowie Auction.

Bawanna

I goofed and left the statistics at home written down and don't want to rely on my memory so I'll add that information this evening.

Up for Auction is a very nice Western Bowie. This is one of the Western Blanks that was sent to Nepal where Purna worked it over.
It has a horn handle. Frankly while they looked very good to me the really didn't sing to me. But that's all changed and I'll have to have one of these for myself before they are all gone. I had Yangdu check to see how many are left, waiting for an answer.

Here's some pics. I added a little different pattern skip line checkering and found some Ying/Yang earrings that I added. I think they turned out looking pretty sharp. The horn to metal fit is now perfect.

Per discussion with Yangdu we'll start the bidding on this one at 145 bucks. We'll run till next Sunday at high noon. This one does NOT come with a sheath at this point.

And speaking of high noon, check out my favorite cowboy grandson at 3 months.

Might help get through Monday. Only 4 1/2 days till Saturday....

Just post offers right here in the thread.

The yin-yang on this piece makes it the perfect balance of East and West! A gorgeous piece!

Yes indeed - very nicely done :thumbup: You have really given this one some class.

Ray

Beautiful work, happy cowboy grandson!

Better than nice. Bawanna. Someone is going to have a definitive piece in their collection. That Grandson needs to report to Toad Hall come Monday sos he can get a little more done towards his Master Black Smith Certificate. Be graduating soon, you know.

Finally remembered to bring the stats. This one is 14 3/4 inches long and weighs 17.5 ounces.
Feels lighter.

I can't believe that no one has bid on this one yet. I'll start the bidding at $145.

Thanks Bob, I just wanted to clarify that the Grandson is NOT included. I was a bit vague on that.

This is one incredible knife. I'm gonna say I'm leaving it cuz I have one already, but really it's cuz I'm broke :b regardless I'm glad it's up closer to the value it should be! Good work Bob

How high does this need to go to get some pugs pants added on? :D

Bawanna great pic of the grandson! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Lot of material to cover this bad boy. I'll check.

Mork calling Pugs, Mork calling Pugs, come in your immenseness.

Im here fellas, I am swamped at the moment, 15 on the bench as we speak. Thats why ive been quiet. Gonna have to pass on these for now till I get caught up.

I kind of figured you was buried and hold your head up son. It's good to be busy but not great to be swamped.

You've donated a large amount of time and leather to make these things fly. Me bonnets off to ya for all your efforts.

Now stay off the internet and get the bench clear, I might need some pants soon.

Hey there Mr. Pugs! I totally understand. Take care my friend.

rE5LoCT.jpg

3 1/2 hours to go on this one.

As a hysterical note, Yangdu tells me this is the last one up for grabs. There are 2 others, both spoken for. Hmm, yeah one is mine. I'm so lucky I asked when I did. Figured they had to run out soon.

T-rav22. Email or PM me your address and I'll get this beauty headed your direction.

I can't guarantee it will go tomorrow, my mail division is rebelling, and I'm not sure I have a proper box. Wait, I got a short triangle box that will work. No worries on that part.

Just Paypal Yangdu when you get a chance and we'll hook you up. Your gonna love this thing.

Back