Survivors: other knives you like

Forced patina on the Battlelore

34492668401_32253ff3e8_k_d.jpg

34237337230_5250b1969b_k_d.jpg
Yoooooooooooo! That's awesome man !

God I still haven't figured out the pics yet I just bought a new galaxy too ,so now would be a good time to figure it out . If anyone is interested in walking me through the process let me know I would love to learn how

God I still haven't figured out the pics yet I just bought a new galaxy too ,so now would be a good time to figure it out . If anyone is interested in walking me through the process let me know I would love to learn how
I'll put a rundown of how I use imgur in the chat thread as soon as I get a chance to write a bit more.

Lookin' good, Psybull!

Wow! Great trio of knives. I enjoyed the story behind the Keffeler knife. Your thread title was quite amusing and I was hoping the mention of a gorilla meant something by Dan. Thanks for the write up and link to the thread!
Thanks!
It's been a good few weeks for sure, anyone getting a 7/7 should be super excited as I think it has similar dimensions and the same steel/ht.

We need a fundraiser to buy rcb2000 some better clothes for his mistress... just sayin' ;)

Last edited:
If it's anything like the PSK1, it'll be a great knife. That handle and blade shape looks really promising.
Keep us posted please.

Well, 3 days to get to NZ and after 9 days in NZ Customs it finally arrived..

Anyway its a beaut. Looks and feels great in the hand. I have large hands and it is spot on for me. I haven't cut anything yet I'm sure it will handle that fine. I love the leather sheath yet I will make a Kydex one for this with a smaller skinner type companion to go with it and perhaps a pouch. Haven't decided weather I'll patina it or not.

Good blade length at just under 6" and I like been able to strike a flint against the O1 Tool Steel.

0KLTYmk.jpg

KuBxuf2.jpg

tEwfJ4W.jpg

Well, 3 days to get to NZ and after 9 days in NZ Customs it finally arrived..

Anyway its a beaut. Looks and feels great in the hand. I have large hands and it is spot on for me. I haven't cut anything yet I'm sure it will handle that fine. I love the leather sheath yet I will make a Kydex one for this with a smaller skinner type companion to go with it and perhaps a pouch. Haven't decided weather I'll patina it or not.

Good blade length at just under 6" and I like been able to strike a flint against the O1 Tool Steel.

0KLTYmk.jpg

KuBxuf2.jpg

tEwfJ4W.jpg
Wow I didn't know it was close to 6". Talk about a great sized multitasker.

Wow I didn't know it was close to 6". Talk about a great sized multitasker.

Yea I wanted something around 6. I wasn't to keen on the appearance at first yet after a few UT vids it grew on me. I must say it has a great feel to it, feel very much in control of the task and it doesn't seem like its close to 6". It also feels like a breast, not heavy just very durable..

Yea I wanted something around 6. I wasn't to keen on the appearance at first yet after a few UT vids it grew on me. I must say it has a great feel to it, feel very much in control of the task and it doesn't seem like its close to 6". It also feels like a breast, not heavy just very durable..
I'm really glad to hear you're happy with it! Especially after the extended time to get to you through customs. I'm not a fan of the designer's YouTube channel or his buddy's, but I can't speak to the merits of the knife itself. If it works for you, that's what's important!

Was your last sentence a testament to the comfort and joy of holding the knife?!?

Last edited:
Back