T.M.Hunt knife pics. free for all to post there pics.

DSC_0129_zpse09killw.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSC_0122_zpsjjzhrclq.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSC_1247_zpsp43upwr3.jpg

DSC_1292_zpse0kppkrn.jpg

DSC_0037_zpsyggmzvjm.jpg

DSC_1281_zpsu0vq0l7r.jpg

DSC_0094_zpsq8hdzixs.jpg

DSC_0097_zpsfebjfkma.jpg

Love the M18. Someday I'll have one. My only question is --

"Why are those copperhead heads still attached to the copperhead bodies?"

Oh no, here we go!

Dysphoric joy is quite the reptile enthusiast.

I don't advocate killing all snakes. Just copperheads and rattlers, and any constrictors released into the wild. Anything else, including the other 2 poisonous ones in Texas, coral and water moccasions, all get a pass. They eat rats, mice and bugs.

I've run too many EMS calls on rattler/copperhead bites, had too many vet bills, too many dead cows, a couple of cousins nearly die in the hospital due to copperhead bites, and been struck multiple times (thank God for boots, chaps and gloves) to have any love for those 2 versions of snakes.

I know rattle snakes are good EATIN! Never tried copperheads though!

Hmmm, I'm trying my hardest to be respectful to Dysphoric Joy, but I cannot disagree with you there. My father in law who basically tought me everything I know about self reliance, hunting, fishing and so on once fixed me some rattlesnake that was fresh from the hills and mountains of Kentucky. He said the secret of its flavor was how it was prepared. Gotta say he had it figured out because it was freaking delicious! Sorry DJ!

That's a great shot with the copperheads, DJ! My boys love my M18, too. Anyways, I'll play along. Here's my favorite shot, of my M18, to date.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450234140.857557.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450234176.860848.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450234193.096240.jpg

Oh no, here we go!

Dysphoric joy is quite the reptile enthusiast.

I will refrain from any anger at this time. The color patterns on northern and southern copperheads are beautiful. This pic is not that good. When I was moving these two away from humans, my son had the M-18 chopping some brush. The color from the copperheads/M-18 scales in the sunlight blended so well a picture was in order.

I have been bitten a few times due to putting my hands in the wrong place. Lady who lived in the house where I grew up died from a copperhead bite in the neck. In TN,VA and western NC it is about impossible to get bitten by a rattlesnake and copperheads are usually benign. I have been bitten by about everything available in TN but nothing has been worse than the secondary effects of a Black Widow bite.

...I have been bitten by about everything available in TN but nothing has been worse than the secondary effects of a Black Widow bite.
Well I think thats one thing we can all agree on....all spiders must die. As for snakes, I do a lot of hunting and come across a few western diamondbacks almost every season. To the bewilderment of my hunting buddies, I always let them go. I don't know why, maybe its the whole Gadsen flag thing, but I can't bring myself to kill a rattler. Or any snake really for that matter.

Carrying this lil piece today. It came in handy at the mailbox opening my new patch.

Back