T.M. Hunt Pocket Dump, oh yeah official.

I've been a bit reluctant in posting on this thread, since I don't normally carry, anything inside of my pockets. But, since were sharing, ... I'll share my method.

Saddleback Leather: Small Leather Satchel.
IMG_4404_zpse8a58c81.jpg

IMG_4396_edited-1_zps7f2d463b.jpg

IMG_4397_edited-1_zps9fef8548.jpg

Outside Side Pockets: Cellphone & Camera combo; Driver License, CC Gas Card / Flashlight & Hand Sanitizer Gel / Car Keys on Lanyard.

IMG_4403_edited-1_zpsffdd38fd.jpg

My Every Day Carry Gear. ( Round Leather Pouch, on a Lanyard, for loose coinage )

IMG_4400_edited-1_zpsef0efcb4.jpg

Bag Dumped Items : Smith & Wesson 6946 , 9mm (Stays in bag, whenever its not on my belt) / Batteries for Flashlight / Magua / Butane Lighter / Magnifying Glass & Tweezer combo / Gerber Multi Tool ( First Production Run {Engraved} ) / Kershaw 1900ST, Folding Knife / Multi-purpose Saddleback Leather straps / Cholula Hot Sauce / Wallets I.D. , U.S Currency, Credit Cards/ White Plastic box , Alcohol Wipes.

IMG_4402_edited-1_zpsa56dee02.jpg

Repackaged

Last edited:
I've been a bit reluctant in posting on this thread, since I don't normally carry, anything inside of my pockets. But, since were sharing, ... I'll share my method.

Saddleback Leather: Small Leather Satchel.
IMG_4404_zpse8a58c81.jpg

IMG_4396_edited-1_zps7f2d463b.jpg

IMG_4397_edited-1_zps9fef8548.jpg

Outside Side Pockets: Cellphone & Camera combo; Driver License, CC Gas Card / Flashlight & Hand Sanitizer Gel / Car Keys on Lanyard.

IMG_4403_edited-1_zpsffdd38fd.jpg

My Every Day Carry Gear. ( Round Leather Pouch, on a Lanyard, for loose coinage )

IMG_4400_edited-1_zpsef0efcb4.jpg

Bag Dumped Items : Smith & Wesson 6946 , 9mm (Stays in bag, whenever its not on my belt) / Batteries for Flashlight / Magua / Butane Lighter / Magnifying Glass & Tweezer combo / Gerber Multi Tool ( First Production Run {Engraved} ) / Kershaw 1900ST, Folding Knife / Multi-purpose Saddleback Leather straps / Cholula Hot Sauce / Wallets I.D. , U.S Currency, Credit Cards/ White Plastic box , Alcohol Wipes.

IMG_4402_edited-1_zpsa56dee02.jpg

Repackaged

Good looking Saddleback Perro, I'm glad you overcame your reluctance. That's a clean, well used looking setup!

Nice set up indeed Perro. Anybody that EDC's hot sauce is a man in my book! :thumbup:

I love Saddleback's stuff, I just cant afford it..lol well kinda. Im too busy buying other stuff. At some point though, I think I need one of those.

IMG_20140125_121405_955_zps804b88ca.jpg

I headed out today to run some errands. Forgot the wallet, but it's just a wallet. I'm excited. It was up to freezing today!

Updated pocket dump. I've recently switched back to my SOE belt, it's too thick for the teklok so now my Magua goes in my back pocket. I've also added a Daizee Birudashi.

Nice. How's that Birudashi working out for ya?

I gotta get me one.

Pretty slick, I've not used the blade yet though. The bottle opener and light weight means I'll keep it in my pocket, so it's just a matter of time.

Pretty slick, I've not used the blade yet though. The bottle opener and light weight means I'll keep it in my pocket, so it's just a matter of time.

you mean on anything but flesh? ;)
I gotta do that video.

Murph, I like the business card wallet. That little tag on it really helps set it off.

In other news, I think I'm going to cave on the kydex front. It would give me a few more options with the Magua.

Murph, I like the business card wallet. That little tag on it really helps set it off.

In other news, I think I'm going to cave on the kydex front. It would give me a few more options with the Magua.

That's an ESEE card holder, got it at SMKW while I was down there for the fall gathering. I believe they're made by Walking foot gear, same folks that make the Becker Field bag.

The kydex is a huge difference!

Decided to do another pocket dump today. I'm indoors until I have to go to work tonight so here it is. The only thing in my pocket. LOL

Recent changes in my phone necessitated a change in knifery. Unfortunately, my beloved Magua has been switched from pocket to belt carry because of my new ginormous cell phone. Here are the updated pics.

12909823234_a6987d8440_o.jpg

12909385375_dc958d57f8_o.jpg

Here is what all I have:

01. Leatherman Skeletool CX
02. Streamlight Microstream
03. 3'x3' Red Bandanna (With skulls because it was the only 3'x3' bandanna I have found)
04. Casio Pro Trek PRW-3000
05. Paracord Bracelet
06. Burt's Bees Chapstick
07. Commando Tools Precision Screwdriver 1/2" Handle
08. Very old Eagle Creek Slim Wallet
09. Samsung Galaxy Note 3
10. Titanium Capsule containing 32GB USB Thumb Drive
11. Kydex Tool and Knife sheath holding modified BK24, County Comm 4" Widgy Bar, Tweezers, and two tension wrenches.
12. Keychain, holding Keyless entry for Jeep Cherokee, Tru Utility Nail Clippers, County Comm Stainless Peanut Lighter, Vargo Titanium Whistle, and the keys I use cut down and fit to a small stainless sail shackle.

Commando Screwdriver holds the following lockpicks, from top to bottom:
Triple Peak Bogota Rake
Single Peak Bogota Rake
L Rake
Bypass Tool
Half Diamond Pick
Medium Hook Pick

And also a large and very small phillips and flathead bits, awl, and punch.

Derek, I really really like the stuff in your pocket. Particularly the modified 24, and the Kydex pocket sheath with the extra tools. Whats the cord used to wrap the sheath and 24? Is that bank line?

Back