T.R.E. Three Rapid Exchange LionSTEEL

Not yet, i'm still waiting for it to be re-supplied. If you have time to take a picture, yes, thaht would be nice, thank you ! :)

Satin on top and stonewashed on the bottom:

962ba0f2-66d1-4c7e-8b04-8f4ea94167a7_zpsapyiqorx.jpg

The TRE in the link you provided is definitely satin. However, remember my original TRE Blue, which I pre-ordered directly from LionSteel, was also satin but the replacement was stonewashed.

That's what I don't understand, why do same models get different kind of finish? Gianni can you give us information about this? What TRE versions get the satin blade?

We made only 50-70 pcs with satin finishing.
All the production is stone washed.

Thank you for your response Gianni. Do you plan to make some more in sain finishing? Because the blade is better looking that way...

No Satin Finished in program.
The TRE program are:
- Damascus blade
- Big TRE

Full Titanium and Carbon Fiber, with T.R.E. system.

Thanks.

Back in June you mentioned that it will be Damasteel Damascus (not Chad Nichols) so they should be stainless Damascus?

Both the Damascus blade TRE and the "Big" TRE will be introduced at the SHOT Show in January 2016?

What is the blade length of the "Big" TRE?

I have made some samples of TRE in Damascus, all of them were with Damasteel Damascus. This new version will be available not before Christmas time.

We are going to introduce TRE damascus at The Shot Shot 2016.
Big TRE not before Blade Show 2016,

We are developing some projects of folding knives. I do hope that at least one will be ok to be introduced at the Shot Show.
It is not so easy develope new items that can have something new.... always more difficult.. :rolleyes:

Received the green G10 version today. A larger version would be great - I'd buy one if the price were reasonable. It would probably flip a little better as well.

I received the TI grey version yesterday, it really looks very nice, but there seems to be a problem with the thumbstick, it just doesnt fit on the blade, it's too narrow. Anyone experienced that problem? Gianni is there any way to have a remplacement thumbdisk with the warranty?

I received the TI grey version yesterday, it really looks very nice, but there seems to be a problem with the thumbstick, it just doesnt fit on the blade, it's too narrow. Anyone experienced that problem? Gianni is there any way to have a remplacement thumbdisk with the warranty?

It's a tight fit, but works. Make sure you have it orientated correctly, then screw it down.

Write to info@lionsteel.it you will have the answer.
Maybe it remained a small burr inside, try checking.

Hi, Gianni.

The thumbdisc on my Ti was a hard fit also.
Mine is in for exchange and that's why I have asked that you install BOTH the flipper AND the disc.

BTW -- you've been promising to return my TRE for weeks now but I have never received a tracking number.
I hope you haven't lost my TRE.

Thanks.

Back