Tactical fixed.

6eca8619b958.jpg

And these are WW2 Finnish puukko from my collection.
204fc853b192.jpg

b81b23457c78.jpg

d251f10034fe.jpg

Russian bandits knife.
aceac36e56f0.jpg

Hi Mak, great collection!
I have similar one in your first picture of WW2 "Finkas" mine is cross between blade from 2nd & tail end from 3rd in first row, I don't have any sheath for it, it was gift from my late grandfather!
I was always told it's a "Banditskaya Finka", yes or no?
What is the difference, how can you tell them apart between WW2 "Finka" & "Banditskaya"?

Have this one in better condition bought it in Odessa in early 80"s! Blade has worn out from sharpening!
I know about such finds near Odessa I associate them with the fact that there was French commandos in Odessa in the 19th year.

I think this one is WWII vintage- 10.5-inches long and very heavy. I cleaned it up, but have not sharpened it. The blade is in good shape though. Any ideas of what it is?

45dbf97bbd88.jpg
What do you think about period?
98379950e2f1.jpg

af9ea9b5aab4.jpg

From Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ek_Commando_Knife_Co.

In 1982 Ek Knife President Robert Buerlein took the reins and convinced John's Son and his Mother to move the company to Richmond, VA, with the new company slogan of "Constant Improvement". New knives have been introduced, developed by Gary Ek including the Raider/MCMAP Knife, authorized by the U.S. Marine Raider Association.[5] Handles were made of finely grooved black Micarta and hand-checkered walnut handles were offered as an upgrade. Machined brass X-nut screws to fasten the handle became standard instead of the original poured lead rivets. Blades were ground out of stainless steel and were mirror polished.

I think this one is WWII vintage- 10.5-inches long and very heavy. I cleaned it up, but have not sharpened it. The blade is in good shape though. Any ideas of what it is?

I can't see any details in this image. We need clear shots of the blade and handle and closeups of any markings. Also: what are the measurements on this?

n2s

Back