TAS II problems

I received a TAS II a month ago. It came with a rusty or corroded edge. No problem easily stoned off. The big problem is that the lock up is ZERO. This a slip joint knife. Seriously defective. I spoke to Someone at Briar industries a month ago. She said someone would get back with me. Since then I have sent numerous emails and voice mails with ZERO response. They have been back from Blade for a awhile now. This is unacceptable in my opinion. QC and customer service are seriously lacking.

I received a TAS II a month ago. It came with a rusty or corroded edge. No problem easily stoned off. The big problem is that the lock up is ZERO. This a slip joint knife. Seriously defective. I spoke to Someone at Briar industries a month ago. She said someone would get back with me. Since then I have sent numerous emails and voice mails with ZERO response. They have been back from Blade for a awhile now. This is unacceptable in my opinion. QC and customer service are seriously lacking.

Hello Charlz
i apologize for for the delay.
i will check with Lacey Monday about your knife.

Please send me an email at dralph@earthlink.net
I will look into your knife as soon as I get the email.
Please send your contact info in the email.

DDR

Last edited:
FWIW, any HTM service or other work has always been handled quickly and effectively for me. It's unfortunate that sometimes correspondence can get lost in the shuffle. Or life can simply happen to XYZ employee who is handling the correspondence - I had a person pass away who was dealing with my warranty (non-knife related), and I thought I was being ignored, so things happen across the spectrum. However, it's very telling how a company deals with a mea culpa when presented with the opportunity. DDR will make things right.

Back