• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

TC Barlows for Sale

Primble

Platinum Member
I have four TC Barlows up for sale. All are lightly used and may show minor signs of wear. I have the original tubes and the knives will be shipped in their original tube. Prices include USPS priority mail shipping to CONUS addresses and Paypal fees. Paypal only please and I am not interested in trades.

First unconditional I'll take it gets each knife. Must be followed by PM or email communication and payment is expected promptly. Shipping will follow promptly and tracking number(s) provied to the buyer.

The group pictures are cell phone pictures taken today. The other pictures are older.

The single blade Madacassar Ebony spear pont is from the first run of TC Barlows and has patina on the blade, which has not been used to cut anything other than open a few letters.
I need near what I paid for this rare TC, which is SOLD

1FSd_zpsyfpz1o6z.jpg

1FSc_zpsn7znahqq.jpg

1FSa_zpsvyqo3q0p.jpg

TC Days Work single blade soup bone, only 17 made. The etch is vivid, however, their are some fine light scratches on the blade that appear at certain angles. It came to me that way and I could have easily remedied it, however, decided to keep the etch instead. I need what I paid for this rare TC, which is SOLD

9povud.jpg

9awjfo.jpg

TC Ancient smooth parchment bone is SOLD

29o0bci.jpg

TC Ancient Ebony is priced at SOLD

2w4fkhz.jpg

Last edited:
Withdrawn, my apologies, I spoke before I realized it was minty :) I'll leave this sweet little knife for someone else to appreciate.

The Ancients and Soup Bone are sold and payment on those has been received. The Ebony spearpoint is the remaining knife still available.

Back