jiDBsDp.jpg

Cool thread. :thumbsup:

Orig Team Gemini
VSH0yR8.jpg

Orig Team Gemini Para2 L1Tv2
BkBRXKu.jpg

TGLB uncoated w Orange/Black G10
LpzfqLZ.jpg

Some nice blades! Makes me want to search for a TG Crusader!

Here's mine- TGLB, and 2 custom TG14s (Double Cut/Tequila Clip point & Satin/Tigerhide Bowie)
3jxIq4A.jpg

ZV0XbqG.jpg

Some nice blades! Makes me want to search for a TG Crusader!

Here's mine- TGLB, and 2 custom TG14s (Double Cut/Tequila Clip point & Satin/Tigerhide Bowie)
3jxIq4A.jpg

ZV0XbqG.jpg
Is the clip point more aggressive on the Tigerhide TG14 compared to the Tequila or is it just the angle? Awesome knives mate!

Is the clip point more aggressive on the Tigerhide TG14 compared to the Tequila or is it just the angle? Awesome knives mate!

Thanks! Yea they're two of my favorite knives out of my whole collection. My Tigerhide bowie is my baby.
Yea its definitely more aggressive, although closer than you'd expect- yeah, they're both variants
The normal ones are kind of rounded at the top, but the tequila one is more of a straight clip, and then the tigerhide one is curved like a bowie.

Heres couple quick, blurry, on-the-floor comparison shots.
dHrTKTJ.jpg

o35HM7M.jpg

Thanks! Yea they're two of my favorite knives out of my whole collection. My Tigerhide bowie is my baby.
Yea its definitely more aggressive, although closer than you'd expect- yeah, they're both variants
The normal ones are kind of rounded at the top, but the tequila one is more of a straight clip, and then the tigerhide one is curved like a bowie.

Heres couple quick, blurry, on-the-floor comparison shots.
dHrTKTJ.jpg

o35HM7M.jpg
Thanks for the extra pics mate! They are both outstanding knives. I'd love to get something like that, perhaps from the Custom Shop when it opens again!!

The last word mate "yes"
He edited his post after I replied lol check my post and read his original message/quote :thumbsup:

Back