TechStudio K01 Profile Sharpening System

I Have had a couple issues getting my clamps set up right and Paul has been very responsive always replying that day or the next at the latest and with the time difference that is great service. It is worth the wait and price as it is a fantastic sharpener. I tried a lot of the other sharpeners and ended up returning them as they had flaws in the design ( bad clamping system, no clamping system) in all fairness I did not try the Wicked Edge system.

It's definitely a nice sharpener. I am wavering back and forth with this and a Wicked Edge. I like this sharpener but I don't like the long distance relationship aspect. There has been issues with parts missing, broken, etc due to long distance travel. I personally don't know if I want to deal with issues from the other side of the world??? Tough call

What I'm saying....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It is evident that Paul offers great customer service. The problem lies with international shipping which is out of his control.

Last edited:
Hello!
I see you arguing about the shipping, and i dont like current shipping situation too.
We in process with finding distributor in US.
Watch for updates, soon we will provide more information about it.

Guys, if you want to place an order, please, contact me by the email:
paultechman@hotmail.com

I'm still waiting for mine to arrive, it was lost in transit !!!, from between JFK customs and Hawaii ,.. my order #is 5320 ... I place my order back in October 2016 .. Paul said , I had to wait till the next shipment in March 10 2017 .... I hope it makes the March shipping date !!! ... Paul send me a email ....
#5325 you mean? Sent the email. The parcel is lost by shipping company, sorry for inconvenience. We are preparing the second parcel to you for free.

Im very interested in one of these , is there a time line for getting a USA distributor going?

This is definitely interesting... I was about to choose the kme deluxe kit, because while the wicked edge pro pack II is a slightly better system, the minor improvements that really only make it more convenient to sharpen quickly just aren't enough to justify the cost of The wicked edge to the kme. Finding a used one might be a different story 🤓 👀. Now seeing this sharper, it has me wanting to wait. Especially since I have seen the k 03 talked about but it hasn't released yet.

Hello,
You can now order a K03 Model!
tsprof.com
Just when you will choice K02, mark "lifting unit" and your order will contains K03 model.

Hello,
You can now order a K03 Model!
tsprof.com
Just when you will choice K02, mark "lifting unit" and your order will contains K03 model.

Hi Paul,

For those of us who have recently placed an order for the next April/May shipping release, will we be receiving the K03 or will it be an option for us?

Thanks,
-Paul

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is $100 more so I'm guessing it won't just be sent??

Last edited:
Hello,
Yes, just send message on the email that you want K03 and we will change your K02 to K03.

Watching some videos I noticed the knife clamp FLEXING while Sharpening. Is this a problem or is it designed like that for a reason? Seems like it may alter the angle a bit??

Last edited:
My mistake. Thhat is the KO3

Last edited:
Back