TFI Info.

Finally after thinking I figured out the TFI I found this on the internyet. I figured it was a nice 5" multi-tool besides cutting and stabbing. It seems more like a multiuse blade, smaller sized, good for poking, digging, prying and such. Made of a good steel to do its all purpose jobs it may be asked to do. Me I like multi use blades not specific ones for bushy craft, one to cut the cabbage, one to cut the tomatoe, one to feather a stick one to baton a small stick, one to...

Its a good solid multi-purpose blade, as it was said to be a fighting utility blade. Well found what the designer said about it.

“The TFI was designed as an ultimate (small) fighting/utility knife. The toughness of the TFI is unequalled thanks in part to the quarter-inch thick 5160 construction, so you can pry and chop with it,” said Gingrich. “However, the five-inch blade makes it easy to carry everyday on your person or in your kit. The TFI is very popular with military and law enforcement units—especially the specialized teams. Operators often mount it to the drop leg rig so they have something to pry and cut with in easy reach.”

Back