TG-P Video Review

Far out, i'm impressed. I know the blade would chop decently but I was NOT expecting that. Batons like a champ too. Great knife in use and the looks department too!

Far out, i'm impressed. I know the blade would chop decently but I was NOT expecting that. Batons like a champ too. Great knife in use and the looks department too!

I was the same. I knew it would chop well, but was really blown away by it. Really comfy too.

Thanx Rob...Looks like another excellent SR101 chopper...:thumbup:

Nice! Thanks for the video Rob.
Somehow blades always look cooler in your hands, must be the accent :D

Very cool Rob. I agree with rcb. After watching your vids I walk around saying "Let's give it a go Mate" in my best Australian accent. Then with my NMFBM in my hands I say "That's not a knife, this is a knife" like Mick Dundee. Love the background Rob.

Great video Rob, thanks for sharing!

Great video, Rob. With that kind of chopping power, you're making me regret not picking one up!

Awesome Rob! Thanks for sharing the video that's great! I passed on these during o2w and I can't remember why. I think I didn't like that is was sr101 instead of infi but I can't really remember. Obviously a mistake on my part.

always good to see your smiling face in a great video :)

Last edited:
great video. only passed because I have a rodent 9 in 101 I am happy with. I know, 11 inch blade though. I would have liked to see this in infi. no regrets my App.

I would have never believed it would chop that well from just the pics either. Winner there for sure. Great video as usual.

Back