Thank you all GAW

Very Cool Knives. I'm in please. I have medium to Small Hands so ill stick with the GEC #35 Harness Jack. Thanks :D

Awesome gaw. This forum never ceases to amaze me with the generosity on display. Thank you! I'm in for the Spyderco!

Mykel, can i get a chance at the military? By the way what is the wrong side of Wa?

I'm in. Things like this are what makes me love this place. I'm in for the military.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Oh I'm in for sure.

Traditionals have been on my mind for 2 months now... it kinda hurts.

...and here is a pic of my boys!

gj26KUV.jpg

Good to see you, Mykel. We need to see you around these parts more often. I hope things continue to improve. If you need anything that I can help with, please contact me.

Good to see you, Mykel. We need to see you around these parts more often. I hope things continue to improve. If you need anything that I can help with, please contact me.
Thanks Mack, things are good enough around here, SSDI has kicked in so I'm pretty much retired at the ripe old age of 59.

Now which one would you like a chance at?

I'm in. Modern please. It just so happens Spyderco knives are about the only things I can work one handed that aren't assisted-opening.

Thanks for the chance, Mykel.
I know what you mean Wade, I had to sell my ZT0450 because I couldn't get it to start open past the detent, but Spyderco's I have no problem with.

And for the entry #2 that you so generously offer I give you a couple photos.
View attachment 690973
The first is a picture of me at work.
View attachment 690974
And the second is a picture of the mountain lion that followed me about 6 minutes later.

I've worked there a lot, but I have never seen that lion. Those cameras also catch bears. I've seen the scat, but never the animals.

Some day I'll get myself a JK knife, after all it is my initials too! But that day has not come yet.
I've seen a Bob Cat, a Lynx and a couple of Bears, but no Cougar yet.(though they've probably seen me)
Thanks for the pics.

Entry number 2
bc0b80af446a72d201fcc2a7086d2cd6.jpg

Shot of my birds snacking on some baked grains.
Pretty birds.
I used to have a couple of Parakeets and they were very entertaining and surprisingly affectionate little buggers.

wow, what a GAW myke. quite generous.

i would like to win the 2016 BF knife. i like the military, but i'm with you. i don't need a folding knife with that much handle.

so, of course, i'm a proud jk supporter. i also currently have a knife on order. BUT...i don't know if it still will be by Mar 31. we'll see! very exciting!

and, for a little fun...my good friend texted me this morning. told me his 6 (7? 8?) year old son woke him up with a joke: "what's the difference between the atlanta falcons and a dollar bill?"

..."A dollar bill is good for 4 quarters"

take a bow kid! :D

thanks myke. cheers man.
Cheers Todd, poor falcons.....

I'm (awl) in and thanks.

I might have bought that BF knife.
OK man, you're AWL in for the 35.

Oh I'm in for sure.

Traditionals have been on my mind for 2 months now... it kinda hurts.

...and here is a pic of my boys!

gj26KUV.jpg
Nice looking pooches.
Thanks for the pic.

Very nice knives, I am in and I like option 2. Thanks for the opportunity.

Thanks Mack, things are good enough around here, SSDI has kicked in so I'm pretty much retired at the ripe old age of 59.

Retirement sounds wonderful to me. I think I'm in for another 20 at least.
Please put me in for the Harness Jack if that's ok. It really is a beauty and I would use it.

I'm in for the trad knife. Thanks for your generosity!

Me at work.

FB_IMG_1485932446523.jpg

Zieg

Congratulations on retirement. Hope you can get outside and post more pics of your camping.

@Mykel I'm always amazed at how social so many different animals are. I have a Rock Iguana - a big guy and he is attention seeking. When he gets sleepy he will climb into our laps to sleep.

5d437b7ed27a70427401c76a8e829e84.jpg

Nice Lap Lizard Chris. :cool:
I went to Gitmo in 79 when I was in the Marines and they were all over the place down there.
Little did I know they make good pets.

Nice Lap Lizard Chris. :cool:
I went to Gitmo in 79 when I was in the Marines and they were all over the place down there.
Little did I know they make good pets.
That must have been a sight! They move around in packs of 20, 30, 50!

Back