Thank you

Gossman Knives

Edged Toolmaker
Still a couple of weeks until the end of the year but I just wanted to send a heart felt thank you to all who support Gossman Knives. I'm may or may not renew this forum due to lack of use. Seems those that frequented the forum are no longer around. Once again thank you. Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year.
Scott

Last edited:
Merry Xmas to you as well, Scott.

I for one will be sad to see the forum close as I use it to check what is new in the Gossman workshop.
I will be following your website for updates instead.

Warmest wishes for the New Year.

i enjoyed the time i was able to spend here. Merry Christmas to you and your fam, Scott. and, best wishes for the new year.

-todd

Sorry to see your sub-forum go, but I guess you got to do what you got to do. I'll see ya over BCUSA.

Merry Christmas to you too Scott!

Im sorry to hear you wont be here any longer, but we will still know where your at.

All the Best to you my friend...

BloodGroove4570

Scott,

I want to thank you for having this forum. This is where I purchased my first Tusker from you. I understand and respect your decision for closing down this forum. I will continue to follow you on Facebook which is where I've had the most interaction with you and I will always check your website for updates. In closing I want to wish you and everybody that has one of your knives a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Tony Azbill

I will still have this forum until July of next year and might have a change of mind but unless it picks back up I see no reason to keep it going. I realize I don't post here as much myself but I don't spend as much time as I use to on the internet. Blade Forums was my first forum I joined and has been good to me so we will see how it goes.
Scott

Will you still be elsewhere on the web? Will you update your home sight from time to time?

Back