Thanks for having us!!!

Hello everyone!!! My name is Mark I am Todd's brother and I do as much posting as time will allow with our schedule. We are very excited to be here and officially join Blade forums as a manufacturer. We will be building our forum here soon with lots of new pics and all the latest news of what we will be up to. We look forward to hearing from all of you.
Best,
Mark

Welcome and its nice to have you guys on BF Mark!

I'm looking forward to seeing and hearing more about your new Kwaiken Flippers, they look awesome! :thumbup:

Welcome aboard Mark. Nice to see the Begg clan represented. And I love the knife my daughter got me last year. Kevin Fox, Tucson

Welcome to Begg and Brother!!! It is great to hear about your company from the inside! We usually get to see just the incredible work you guys put out... but nothing about WHO is putting it out!

Thanks Mark for giving us knife nuts a place to ask or talk! Keep up the incredible work!

Welcome to Begg and Brother!!! It is great to hear about your company from the inside! We usually get to see just the incredible work you guys put out... but nothing about WHO is putting it out!

Thanks Mark for giving us knife nuts a place to ask or talk! Keep up the incredible work!

Thank you for your interest. I will be posting lots of pics of the shop and whats coming next.

Back